MIKA in LA (AGAIN!) June 8, 2007

dcdeb

Just found this on Livenation.com --

Friday, 6/8/07 Mika Avalon Los Angeles, CA

Tickets on sale Fri, 4/20 at 12:00 pm PDT

*sigh*

But good news for you, Sivan... and you other West Coasters...

dcdeb <going to eat worms>

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey we should all meet up at the show..:thumb_yello: I dont know maybe wear a lil name tag that says I belong to the MFC! ?? somthing like that??? what do you guys think.. or maybe have our own after party.. maybe Mika will see how devoted wa are and might want to party it up with us Crazy Cats !:biggrin2:

Hey we should all meet up at the show..:thumb_yello: I dont know maybe wear a lil name tag that says I belong to the MFC! ?? somthing like that??? what do you guys think.. or maybe have our own after party.. maybe Mika will see how devoted wa are and might want to party it up with us Crazy Cats !:biggrin2:

lol

well we might have fanclub badges if i get them on time in the mail from FD ;)

omg...my cousins gonna go to this show

L.A better step up their game

because N.Y kicked their ass when it came to how many ppl showed up to his album signing!!!

330 to 550

lololo...I'M KIDDIN I'M KIDDIN

my cousin is losing her mind she is so excited...its her first

omg...my cousins gonna go to this show

L.A better step up their game

because N.Y kicked their ass when it came to how many ppl showed up to his album signing!!!

330 to 550

lololo...I'M KIDDIN I'M KIDDIN

my cousin is losing her mind she is so excited...its her first

she will love it :)

yeah i'm sooo excited for her!!!! i introduced her to him...she can't wait and its her last day of school the day of the concert how great is that!

oooh DOUBLE PARTY!

i just found out some girl named Sara Barielles is opening for him @ the gig!!

omg i cant believe theres only 11 days left...... :shocked:

she opened for him last LA show to! she has great songs!!! i like her a lot!

its soon!!!

i know!!! only .... 7 days.......... :shocked: lol (7 dayss-from The Ring haha yea right in 7 days we're gonna die... we're gonna be born of happiness because we are seeing mmika!!!)

arrggghh! it is gonna be the most awesomest day of my life so far!! i have to stop thinking about it though..... im so distracted fromm everything....

just think.... 7 days goes by soo super fast!! its gonna be here so soooN!

whatre you wearing sivan!??

i know!!! only .... 7 days.......... :shocked: lol (7 dayss-from The Ring haha yea right in 7 days we're gonna die... we're gonna be born of happiness because we are seeing mmika!!!)

arrggghh! it is gonna be the most awesomest day of my life so far!! i have to stop thinking about it though..... im so distracted fromm everything....

Hey there crazy psycho! haha

hey! hello there crazy psycho! i was about to go on aim, but the servers too busy!!!! wats up you silly goose!?

Oh haha that sucks. I'm working on the Mika card thats due today hehe oops

Oh haha that sucks. I'm working on the Mika card thats due today hehe oops

lol haha..

i already sent mine.. HA! i sent it yesterday though....

i sent mine in a bright neon pink envelope that i made myself! and thats justs the envelope...

i wrote like 4 pages long of how i feel about mika and the music... lol :blush-anim-cl: i think it might have been a bit too longgg...

O WELL!

lol haha..

i sent mine in a bright neon pink envelope that i made myself! and thats justs the envelope...

i wrote like 4 pages long of how i feel about mika and the music... lol :blush-anim-cl: i think it might have been a bit too longgg...

O WELL!

Hahahahaha of course! I'm doing mine online because I......don't know how to send a package hahahaha. Well I do, but I don't know how many stamps and what not.

LOL!

its funny u ask! well its sad actually.... the jeans i want to wear JUST riped! grrrrr i love this jeans!!! waaaaaaa

ill try fix it tho!

lol haha..

O WELL!

my card got lost in the mail :(