• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys I just got back from schoolio...

I HAD NO DREAM LAST NIGHT. He wasn't even in it. I almost cried. :tears:

We have to get this thread back on the first page!!! :roftl:

NEITHER DID IIIIII!!! I was so disappointed! If you read a couple of pages back you'll read my daydream that I had instead ;)

Hahahahaha:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I had this daydream during social studies and he was sitting in an armchair and I had walked into the room and just looked at him. So then he gave me this hot little smile and came over to me and felt me up, then just kissed me real slow and WOW. Then he picked me up and carried me into his bedroom and OH MY GOD... I was getting so caught up in it that I was blushing in the middle of class!!!

If only it was real. Sigh.

I had this daydream during social studies and he was sitting in an armchair and I had walked into the room and just looked at him. So then he gave me this hot little smile and came over to me and felt me up, then just kissed me real slow and WOW. Then he picked me up and carried me into his bedroom and OH MY GOD... I was getting so caught up in it that I was blushing in the middle of class!!!

Oooooh thats a good one. Might start using that daydream tomorrow in general studies :blush-anim-cl: sounds like a plan to me!

Hahaha it was a good one. I was all flustered and hot and I couldn't concentrate on the reading we were supposed to be doing. :wub2:

lol i hate that! but i always do it! when go downtown or whatever im always daydreaming and i often daydream something hilarious or...erotic...so im always smiling or silently laughing...with myself...and people give me weird looks...

Daydreams like that get me though the day at work:thumb_yello:

Bwahaha me too Caz! And then my friends will ask me "What the hell are you giggling at? And why are you taking off your shirt?" :naughty:

I get too into it sometimes...:blush-anim-cl:

omg! its so embarrassing. i also get so into it i have to FORCE MYSELF not to do any hand/arm gestures or start mouthing what im saying in my daydream...as if im talking to an invisible person or something...

omg! its so embarrassing. i also get so into it i have to FORCE MYSELF not to do any hand/arm gestures or start mouthing what im saying in my daydream...as if im talking to an invisible person or something...

I actually moaned out loud ONCE in the hallway. It was quiet but I was having this really...erm...in depth daydream and it was just getting too much! I look absolutely grazy but it's worth it.

wow. i just read through all the 77 pages in this thread - and now my stomach hurts from laughing, you guys are SO funny!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

and the part i liked best... well, i'll just post one of my pix here (sorry it's blurry) and leave the rest to your imagination. :naughty:

IMG_1254.jpg

I LOVE daydreaming!!! But have to be careful not to say or to do anything too naughty when there are people around.....:blush-anim-cl:

BTW, ones I was having this hot dream about someone at night ....:blush-anim-cl: and apparently was saying his name while my ex was sleeping next to me....:naughty: ... faced some tough questions in the morning!!!:roftl:

Oooh awkward...:roftl:

So what was your dream about???? Fess up!

Just a very naughty hot dream, you know, snogging and touching and the rest of the GOOD STUFF.... I don't think you what to hear the details, there are children around :roftl: And it was 6 years ago, so I can't remember the details...

One I can say, I'm dating the guy now.....:wub2:

Just a very naughty hot dream, you know, snogging and touching and the rest of the GOOD STUFF.... I don't think you what to hear the details, there are children around :roftl: And it was 6 years ago, so I can't remember the details...

One I can say, I'm dating the guy now.....:wub2:

I´m dating Mika too xD Now at this moment we are back in my bedroom :roftl: The problem is... This is only a daydream :thumbdown: