(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Just came back from my friends house had to rad everything I missed lol is this gonna get as hot as it did last night :naughty:

hmmm it's dead tonight, i think we had our fun last time and we've all fizzled out.

BUT.

If you wanna share any more stories, see my new "fan fiction" thread!

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow. i just read through all the 77 pages in this thread - and now my stomach hurts from laughing, you guys are SO funny!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

and the part i liked best... well, i'll just post one of my pix here (sorry it's blurry) and leave the rest to your imagination. :naughty:

IMG_1254.jpg

The microphone is kinda spoiling the picture.... :naughty:

hmmm it's dead tonight, i think we had our fun last time and we've all fizzled out.

BUT.

If you wanna share any more stories, see my new "fan fiction" thread!

Yeah, its such a shame, was so funny last night, well i shall check out your new thread then.

aw lets not let it be over!!:snog: :snog: i want to think about this again. all nice and warm and soft... like his hands

POST ALL FANTASIES, DAY DREAMS, WHATEVER

in my fanfiction thread. not hard ladies :thumb_yello: we did it all quite easily in here last night lol just gotta more story-like!

aw lets not let it be over!!:snog: :snog: i want to think about this again. all nice and warm and soft... like his hands

Yeah, come on guys lets think of something to heat up this thread to 200 degrees :naughty: hmm... now what costume will he be wearing tonight then ladies?

Yeah, come on guys lets think of something to heat up this thread to 200 degrees :naughty: hmm... now what costume will he be wearing tonight then ladies?

we've already had fireman, so how about policeman?

NO NO

DOCTOR

"original", yes i know, but hawt :D

ooh, a bear! so he's on stage dancing around and then he calls you up on stage to dance and your dancing around like crazy and he dances over too and you think it couldnt get any better and your both dancing like crazy, but then it all stops and hes looking at you and he takes off his bear head and looks at you like you are the most beautiful person in the world and then he leans in and kisses you and holds you forever and everything fades away, but they you start to hear any other world playing in the background really softly and you just look at eachother and smile:wub2:

So...you are sitting at home...watching TV...

you hear footsteps

you turn around out of curiosity and there's Mika at the top. Wearing a white coat, stethoscope round his neck and giving you that grin.

You stare at him dreamlike - is this for real?

Mika: So, how are you today?

You know, in that doctorly way. He walks down the stairs - cool as a cucumber - and you still stare at him in that dreamlike way, fixated on his features. The smile, the eyes, the hair, it's almost too much.

He gives a short embarrassed laugh and bows his head. He puts his stethoscope in his ears and places the end right by your chest to feel your heartbeat.

Your thoughts are whirling, you long to grab him and touch him but you are frozen.

Mika: Your heart is racing.

He stares at you long and hard, and eventually grins. He sits on top of you and removes his stethoscope.

Mika: Are you nervous?

He begins to take off his coat and leans down to...

and I shall let your imagination wander :)

So...you are sitting at home...watching TV...

you hear footsteps

you turn around out of curiosity and there's Mika at the top. Wearing a white coat, stethoscope round his neck and giving you that grin.

You stare at him dreamlike - is this for real?

Mika: So, how are you today?

You know, in that doctorly way. He walks down the stairs - cool as a cucumber - and you still stare at him in that dreamlike way, fixated on his features. The smile, the eyes, the hair, it's almost too much.

He gives a short embarrassed laugh and bows his head. He puts his stethoscope in his ears and places the end right by your chest to feel your heartbeat.

Your thoughts are whirling, you long to grab him and touch him but you are frozen.

Mika: Your heart is racing.

He stares at you long and hard, and eventually grins. He sits on top of you and removes his stethoscope.

Mika: Are you nervous?

He begins to take off his coat and leans down to...

and I shall let your imagination wander :)

Lol hehe:naughty: now u no when he uses the stethoscope 2 feel the heartbeat will it be under the top so it'll have to touch the skin or on the clothing?

Lol hehe:naughty: now u no when he uses the stethoscope 2 feel the heartbeat will it be under the top so it'll have to touch the skin or on the clothing?

oh okay! well...he'll unbutton your shirt slightly and places it on your chest...you inhale out of shyness, you feel you need to resist but you cannot, you want this to continue. As he places the stethoscope his hands stretch over it as he feels you...

better? ^_______^

Oh by the way, last night when we were raving about him moaning and running his hands through your hair...was he sitting or standing??? I'm just wondering...:roftl:

erm.

i imagined him kneeling and us...

suckin hard on his lollipop? :wub2: