• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ha ha danika i love the quote u got on ur signature! lmfao!

I loved it when dustin sed that! lmao

MIKAS reaction was priceless!

oh don't remind me that was like THE best, just thinking about it makes me lmao

lol me and my sister started singing over my shoulder when we came out of a restaurant tonight, it was dark and i felt like singing some scary sounding song lol

hhaah lol

yehh poor parents

my mum is like

"SHUT UP" lmfao

and we sing louder!

luckily i don't have that problem, maybe its cos we sing so much that my parents are deaf now :naughty: hey that means i can play mika more then :D

lol me and my sister started singing over my shoulder when we came out of a restaurant tonight, it was dark and i felt like singing some scary sounding song lol

ROFL...sorry...that really tickled me! "felt like singing some scary sounding song" ahahahaha XD

oh i wish i could do sats again my sisters doing them and i looked at the practice papers thinking jees this is the easiest thing ever, a levels suck :thumbdown: DON'T DO THEM!! no jokes do them u don't wanna end up living on the streets

Are you JOKING? I did my SATS....erm....FOUR years ago and in no way, shape or form have they made life any better. When you go to a job interview they ask for your gcse's/a-levels/degrees. NOT your SATS. trust. i have a job. lol!

lol awwww

Me and my sister sing how to save a life

to annoy my parents!

It's funny lol

coz its a ded low song so we exagerate it lol

my brother and i sing wig wam bam when we go to the gym...!!

he sings the wig wam bam gonna make you my man chorus part and i do everything elsee

my brother and i sing wig wam bam when we go to the gym...!!

he sings the wig wam bam gonna make you my man chorus part and i do everything elsee

hahaha thats a great song!

wig wam bam gonna make you my man

wam bam bam gonna get you if i can!

i dna the rest lol XD

I have just got back from an hour bike ride up hills and I am totally exhausted but reading these threads has given me a boost of energy. Good morning, good afternoon and good evening everybody:punk:

the whole thing about time zone is very confusing, and for us here difficult cause when we go to bed, othrs are waking up and visit here , thats great, so it's busy like 24 hours long but some never get to meet....

I have just got back from an hour bike ride up hills and I am totally exhausted but reading these threads has given me a boost of energy. Good morning, good afternoon and good evening everybody:punk:

hey so the re-generated Julie is here!

good morning! Did everyone have a good time laST NIGHT, no problems?