(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

the whole thing about time zone is very confusing, and for us here difficult cause when we go to bed, othrs are waking up and visit here , thats great, so it's busy like 24 hours long but some never get to meet....

yeah =( you never know what awesome new friend awaits.

i used to stay up util 5am so i could talk to people when i was on other forums, LOL.

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

julie

i just noticed, you joined in January, what happened since then , you have hardly posted... did you leave us and then come back? Or did the 'original members' thread shake you back?

julie

i just noticed, you joined in January, what happened since then , you have hardly posted... did you leave us and then come back? Or did the 'original members' thread shake you back?

I don't know. I always came here and had a little nose then once I plucked up the courage I started to input my little bit of nonsense.

I don't know. I always came here and had a little nose then once I plucked up the courage I started to input my little bit of nonsense.

i'm pleased you did! so welcome to us again, you have a lot to say, that's great!

Are you JOKING? I did my SATS....erm....FOUR years ago and in no way, shape or form have they made life any better. When you go to a job interview they ask for your gcse's/a-levels/degrees. NOT your SATS. trust. i have a job. lol!

when i said that i meant do your alevels not your sats lol

Fine fine!

I think I'll maybe drink a little bit before asking him that.. Then I can say, that it's because of that!

yeah don' drink too much cos then you'll end up twanging something other than his braces :naughty:

yeah don' drink too much cos then you'll end up twanging something other than his braces :naughty:

Yeah, would be aweful! :... I wanna ask him, if I can buy them Haha.. Would be the ultimate Mika-object!