Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol only one day ^^ im gonna wear it to that mika art exhabition

oh i might see u there then, u might wanna hold on to it tight just incase i steal it :bleh: jokes, i wouldn't steal from a mika fan!

don't worry i don't steal from non-mika funs either

omg guys.

my starsign!

ROFL

okay...newspaper horoscopes are a LOAD OF MUMBO JUMBO - but this one really did make me smile! At the end in italics it says:

Dstiny links prizes with videos

ROFL!

omg guys.

my starsign!

ROFL

okay...newspaper horoscopes are a LOAD OF MUMBO JUMBO - but this one really did make me smile! At the end in italics it says:

Dstiny links prizes with videos

ROFL!

oh good sign!!! can u imagine if u win its cos mika really liked what he saw, and if u meet him u can be like yeah i'm the girl who spent £60 just to see u live :naughty:

oh good sign!!! can u imagine if u win its cos mika really liked what he saw, and if u meet him u can be like yeah i'm the girl who spent £60 just to see u live :naughty:

roflll yup! But not getting my hopes up. It IS based on the outfit, not the video after all...was just hoping the vid would big it up a bit LOL :D

one of the comments on his blog though, this girl was like "i spent £12 on this top but oh well..." and i was thinking

"Oh YEAH?!?! WELL I SPENT £60 ON AN ENTIRE OUTFIT! BEAT THAT!"

roflll yup! But not getting my hopes up. It IS based on the outfit, not the video after all...was just hoping the vid would big it up a bit LOL :D

one of the comments on his blog though, this girl was like "i spent £12 on this top but oh well..." and i was thinking

"Oh YEAH?!?! WELL I SPENT £60 ON AN ENTIRE OUTFIT! BEAT THAT!"

well the vid will give him some extra humour and it'll prob stay in his mind more, he might even save it on his comp :naughty:

well the vid will give him some extra humour and it'll prob stay in his mind more, he might even save it on his comp :naughty:

LMAO! Could you imagine having my vid saved as a favourite on his youtube account roflll!!! *if he has one*

well...i think it is *quite* memorable..after all, no-one has done what i've done LOL!

how did it go Caz girl - do you know if u won yet?

I have met hugged and kissed the man!!!!!

alright show off LMAO! No not heard yet. Mika hasn't been on his myspace today. I reckon we'll find out tomorrow, as the competition started on a monday.

God I am so nervous!

Have you seen my entry? Follow the link in my signature!