(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

I thnk i'm going to go out sometime soon and find some decent dream anaylsis books. (though i do know that the dreams often rarely have anything to do with the people in em) Your dream RosinaKiwi is interesting, you lose something, only to have someone you like find it/save the day, only to lose them and the original thing you lose.

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked: I bet I could die after that... I'd have experienced enough in life...

Hihi :mf_lustslow:

Just think about... the eyes meet and we walked towards each other and he gave me a BIG hug... and all I remember is he smells good, and his jacket is so soft. and he had the cutest smile

But know I think I should have hold on to him, I wouldnt care If I had to be on stage with him.... If I see him again he is never leaving me:naughty:

ha ha monshi, i would've LOVED to have a dream like that!! lol, now u got me tempted to do summin like that when i see him, bad idea!! looks like i'll need to keep my hands in my pockets when i see him live

ha ha monshi, i would've LOVED to have a dream like that!! lol, now u got me tempted to do summin like that when i see him, bad idea!! looks like i'll need to keep my hands in my pockets when i see him live

haha LOL! yeah. I have to thank my subconscious me when I meet her, for giving me such a great idea :naughty:

haha! I know!! I'll have Jasmin do it on Friday!! :naughty::blush-anim-cl::roftl:

*goes off to search for her*

Hey Laura!

Guys - I Have Done A Full Account Of Mika's Gig Last Night! Go Look! There Are Links To The Videos In The Blog Too! Please Comment Blog And Videos! =dddd

YO CAZ!! enjoy last night did ya? :biggrin2: yeh ill go have a look now, but i cant watch videos still :thumbdown:

Agh Monshi your dream made my day :roftl:

Glad I amused you, cuz I only freaked out myself :bleh:

Anymore naughty dreams like monshi's lol?

hey! watch yourself... :sneaky2: JK I'm not naughty...! :blush-anim-cl:

Anymore naughty dreams like monshi's lol?

Yes me, well not SO naughty, but it's sensual:

In my dream Mika was just between the moment he was not famous and the one he was. He couldn't stay at his place for some safety reason and so he had to come back to France to wait until the thing was organized.

Then my parents had offered to let him use a room at home... (I was supposed to be still living there in my dream but I have to mention that I've left my parents' house since 1988 !!!).

So he arrived at night but it was really cold and wet, I just followed him and put something soft and warm on his shoulders, which seemed to make him feel better, and mostly because it was kind. Yet, as my parents seemed in a bad mood, Mika said that he would smoke outside (but he doesn't smoke, does he?), and he took two cigarettes from a packet and looked at me to wait and see if I would follow him outside but without saying a word, only the eyes communicating. (I don't smoke in reality). So we went outside in the cold, but stood longer than needed, talking about our everyday life.

The special thing in this dream is that Mika always seemed to need a physical contact, you know when you stay against someone though you have hands in your pockets and you don't even try to kiss or anything like that. You just have an irrisistible need to have as many atoms touching the other as possible, like newly born poppies. You have to have experienced this at least once to know how utterly sensual it is...

I felt really alone when I woke up...............

thats why i hate dreams sometimes lol! sometimes they're so good you're SOOOOO disappointed when you wake up! i try to go back to sleep to get the dream again but it never happens :(

Oh I know, I hate that especially when I wake up just when the dream is getting good!

Oh, don't be sad sweetie! :huglove:

I don't even have any money, so I probably couldn't go anyhow.

It would have been so fab if we would have gone together, but maybe Gothenburg in August? I will find a job!

no, we don't have a car. my sister is getting her licence so maybe till August...

my dream, lol! he's gorgeous!!

I'm just extremly happy that you're going!! You have to take pics, Ok love! many, many! *hugs*

Ok hunny :wink2: The tickets are bought (574kr!) I will have a great time for you and take pictures (If I can stand still and don't get squeezed to death in the crowd):bleh: (Mika's going to do the opening of the concert)

I'm just in shock right now because I never thought that my dream would come true THAT fast :shocked:

Hell yaah Gothenburg next, me and you against the world *LOL*!! :punk:

Sorry if I sounded a bit mad before but I easily get over enthusiastic esp now that it's about Mika... Oh and I remembered an old classmate that now lives in Stkhm I can give her a call today, hope it's the same phonenumber.

Jamakronic: Yes me, well not SO naughty, but it's sensual:

In my dream Mika was just between the moment he was not famous and the one he was. He couldn't stay at his place for some safety reason and so he had to come back to France to wait until the thing was organized.

Then my parents had offered to let him use a room at home... (I was supposed to be still living there in my dream but I have to mention that I've left my parents' house since 1988 !!!).

So he arrived at night but it was really cold and wet, I just followed him and put something soft and warm on his shoulders, which seemed to make him feel better, and mostly because it was kind. Yet, as my parents seemed in a bad mood, Mika said that he would smoke outside (but he doesn't smoke, does he?), and he took two cigarettes from a packet and looked at me to wait and see if I would follow him outside but without saying a word, only the eyes communicating. (I don't smoke in reality). So we went outside in the cold, but stood longer than needed, talking about our everyday life.

The special thing in this dream is that Mika always seemed to need a physical contact, you know when you stay against someone though you have hands in your pockets and you don't even try to kiss or anything like that. You just have an irrisistible need to have as many atoms touching the other as possible, like newly born poppies. You have to have experienced this at least once to know how utterly sensual it is...

I felt really alone when I woke up...............

That dream sounded amazing! I've had similiar dreams with the way you described the connection, to just have someone near you :blush-anim-cl:

But it was before Mika :thumbdown: (with some other boy) .

And I'm crossing my fingers for you Jasmin :wink2:

Thnx dear! :wink2:

Well, you're 18. Then you can get "vikariat" and work "skift"!

Prao ^^ I hate that. But last time I was in a Sewing/Fabric shop, it was quite fun!

But I had to take care of a customer once, and I think I said the wrong price for the stuff she was buying... Like 50 SEK less.. Oops! But I didn't say anything ^^

Yes I probably could but I'm not god att finding the jobs, don't know where to go :bleh:

I've only had prao in kindergarden, but it was sooo much fun :biggrin2: Strange how you get attached to those little buggers :blink:

Ok hunny The tickets are bought (574kr!) I will have a great time for you and take pictures (If I can stand still and don't get squeezed to death in the crowd) (Mika's going to do the opening of the concert)

I'm just in shock right now because I never thought that my dream would come true THAT fast :shocked:

Hell yaah Gothenburg next, me and you against the world *LOL*!! :punk:

Sorry if I sounded a bit mad before but I easily get over enthusiastic esp now that it's about Mika... Oh and I remembered an old classmate that now lives in Stkhm I can give her a call today, hope it's the same phonenumber.

YAY! :yay: That's great! Give all our regards to him when you meet him (don't forget the libanese thread :wink2: )

Yup! Gothenburg - we'll meet eachother and Mika!! :biggrin2:

You didn't sound mad, but passionate... :bleh::roftl:

That's great!

I'm sooooo happy! The next best thing to have been able to have been there myself, is that you'll be there!!

I'm still checking tickets, but it's not likely that I get some.

Jamakronic: You dream was nice... any dream with Mika is nice. But I agree with you guys, the disappointment when you wake up is huuuuge!