(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

u like wor dat top 4 like three days in a row, under ur skool uni!!! lol that woz soooooooo funny! u kept flashin it in assembly and science :D:roftl:

Haha I know i love it!!!

Lol 'flashing' that sounds so wrong!! :roftl:

And the rosette too. That is never leaving me hehe!!

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

baseball bats? dats always been fun hittin people wit em... lol i accidently hit sum1 once hehe i nearly broke their nose:blush-anim-cl:

was it really an accident? :naughty:

its alright theres no secrets here :wink2:

WHOOO!!

thought i was the only one on here! who do you play for?:biggrin2:

Lol nope theres another!

No-one at the moment... used to be Knaresborough Town my local team but I hated it cos the other players werent very nice as I was the youngest by miles... so i ended up leaving :(

Might start somewhere else after my exams are done.

How about u?

Lol nope theres another!

No-one at the moment... used to be Knaresborough Town my local team but I hated it cos the other players werent very nice as I was the youngest by miles... so i ended up leaving :(

How about u?

lol i cant play football, its hard to run and kick at the same time, im not good at multi tasking lol XD

Lol nope theres another!

How about u?

ahhh thats a shame, the big meanies!! you gona go for trials with anybody in the summer then??

i play for Brentford, going into my 5th season soon.....should of tried to get into a bigger team ( not that i would of got in, but u know..) but im too comfortable now :bleh:

lol i cant play football, its hard to run and kick at the same time, im not good at multi tasking lol XD

Hehe aww!

Most of the other girls at my school are like that. (although their problem isnt mutli tasking its braking a nail lol) which means that its really easy for the people who actually play to kick serious ass lol!

Hehe aww!

Most of the other girls at my school are like that. (although their problem isnt mutli tasking its braking a nail lol) which means that its really easy for the people who actually play to kick serious ass lol!

lol

well thats a bit of a downside to football too...

im kinda alright at netball though =]

ahhh thats a shame, the big meanies!! you gona go for trials with anybody in the summer then??

i play for Brentford, going into my 5th season soon.....should of tried to get into a bigger team ( not that i would of got in, but u know..) but im too comfortable now :bleh:

Oooh wkd Im sure you could get in if you wanted to!!

The annoying thing about my area is they are all either tiny clubs like Knaresborough or huge ones like Leeds UTD (lol their mens team suck but their womens team is really good! strange.)... theres no inbetweeny ones.

My dream is to play for Arsenal Ladies. But that will NEVER happen!! LMAO i kinda suck

The annoying thing about my area is they are all either tiny clubs like Knaresborough or huge ones like Leeds UTD (lol their mens team suck but their womens team is really good! strange.)... theres no inbetweeny ones.

My dream is to play for Arsenal Ladies. But that will NEVER happen!! LMAO i kinda suck

you say that but i bet your like wayne rooney or david beckham or someone whos good lol XD

LOL yeh the women are sick!!

Do give up......why do u suck?? i bet u dont :thumb_yello:

Anyways people, i gtg now dads on my case :sneaky2:, im making too much noise typing :blink:

NIGHT EVERYONE!!!

XXXXX

LOL yeh the women are sick!!

Do give up......why do u suck?? i bet u dont :thumb_yello:

Anyways people, i gtg now dads on my case :sneaky2:, im making too much noise typing :blink:

NIGHT EVERYONE!!!

XXXXX

Haha well lets just say I've seen better players than me.....

And yeah I have to go now too, I kinda told my mum I would have an early night and its already 11... after last night I think I'll be in trouble if I stay on til the early hours of tomorrow again lol!!

Talk to everybody later, Night night

xxxxxxx

Haha well lets just say I've seen better players than me.....

And yeah I have to go now too, I kinda told my mum I would have an early night and its already 11... after last night I think I'll be in trouble if I stay on til the early hours of tomorrow again lol!!

Talk to everybody later, Night night

xxxxxxx

gah im all alone now

bye

xxxx

I dont know if this pic has been posted in the thread but if not it needs:roftl: to be .

Credit to thatpinksock for finding this work of art .

p.s

sorry about it being an attachment ( I cant figure out any other way to post pics)

post-2093-142983658685_thumb.jpg