(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

yeah i've never seen a mika look alike either .. but i dont think i could ever compare anyone to him :biggrin2: he's too unique

If I met someone who looked like Mika and they laughed and didn't sound like him I would be like :thumbdown:

Why don't you laugh like this?

*plays Mika laugh mp3*

x

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

same here lol! whenever i see a boy with curly hair i NEED to look at his face!

as mika is all the time in my mind

This is so random but just noticed where you are from!

How would I say 'I love Mika' in Spanish?:biggrin2:

:)

x

[EDIT: I thought it was 'Te quiro Mika' or something but I don't think so...

If I met someone who looked like Mika and they laughed and didn't sound like him I would be like :thumbdown:

Why don't you laugh like this?

*plays Mika laugh mp3*

x

ha ha :roftl: lol then it's like 'aw u can't sound like that? well looks like you're not the one for me, next guy!'

This is so random but just noticed where you are from!

How would I say 'I love Mika' in Spanish?:biggrin2:

:)

x

[EDIT: I thought it was 'Te quiro Mika' or something but I don't think so...

lol ya summin like that, itd be:

"te quiero, Mika" (i love you, Mika) and more passionately : "te amo, Mika"

Heeey'all! :D

how r ya???

watcha guys talking bout?? xD

hey mewissa!! i think we were talking about the impossibility that a guy could look like mika and....words in spanish? lol!

but i dont know where is everybody, are we two the only ones on??

hey mewissa!! i think we were talking about the impossibility that a guy could look like mika and....words in spanish? lol!

but i dont know where is everybody, are we two the only ones on??

if my brother grew his hair, curled it, and got slightly taller and prettier, he could totaly be mika!

ohhh...actually i dont know O.o

uh-oh...Spanish!! grr....i just remembered I need to make this...writing stuffs :blink:

anyway......whenever I watch this Norwegian soap

one of the characters reminds me of Mika :blink:

is it just me or???

he is really tall and slim...and then he has this hair...but Mika's waaay better xD

wahahahah...i always picture Mika in that soap xD

[but why is he sooo....weird in that show!!! =.=]

heres a pic

83cf971b74cdc10cd5ff9f3ab9be2293

he doesnt look like Mika but he reminds me of Mika :blink:

o.m.g guys!

LOL. I go to pick my sisters up from their school[ primary skool ]

I go high school..

Once i went to pick them up and i saw a mika look alike..he was cute!

He had the hair the height! i was like :o woahhh lolxxx

Japanese: Aishi-teru, Mika

pronounciation:

Eye-sh-tear*as in, i'm going to tear this*, roo

the japanese people speak very fast so they often miss out on certain syllables. in this case, the "i" is missed. In other cases, "su" is usually at the end of words and they are missed too. "masu" becomes "mass" "gozaimasu" becomes "gozaimass".

haha going too deep.

anyways, my darlings, sorry i haven't been on more regularly. this laptop's internet hasn't been working ALL day, so i had to use my sister's, except she's home now so i haven't been able to use that one...however my dad came to the rescue soon as he got home. and now im here. but i'll have to go to bed soon.

BOOOO.

To curb my boredom I drew and Animé lollipop girl...i shall post it if people are interested :)

PS: I had to put a "-" (hyphan) in the japanese word for "i love you" because of the word in the middle...it would have censored it lol

pronounciation:

the japanese people speak very fast so they often miss out on certain syllables. in this case, the "i" is missed. In other cases, "su" is usually at the end of words and they are missed too. "masu" becomes "mass" "gozaimasu" becomes "gozaimass".

haha going too deep.

anyways, my darlings, sorry i haven't been on more regularly. this laptop's internet hasn't been working ALL day, so i had to use my sister's, except she's home now so i haven't been able to use that one...however my dad came to the rescue soon as he got home. and now im here. but i'll have to go to bed soon.

BOOOO.

To curb my boredom I drew and Animé lollipop girl...i shall post it if people are interested :)

PS: I had to put a "-" (hyphan) in the japanese word for "i love you" because of the word in the middle...it would have censored it lol

ooh lets see it!

pronounciation:

haha going too deep.

BOOOO.

ya, you should post it caz!!

and to that red freak: same with my brother!! lol all he needs is a tallered, a skinniered, more curly hair and.... different face! :bleh:

wouldnt that be like.....you know...its YOUR brother :bleh:

lol he has a heck of a long way before he gets to mikas prettienss so im not worried ;]

ooh i made a layout thingy on PSP and its really crap but if anyone wants to see it tell me and i'll post the link =]

ohhh...actually i dont know O.o

uh-oh...Spanish!! grr....i just remembered I need to make this...writing stuffs :blink:

anyway......whenever I watch this Norwegian soap

one of the characters reminds me of Mika :blink:

is it just me or???

he is really tall and slim...and then he has this hair...but Mika's waaay better xD

wahahahah...i always picture Mika in that soap xD

[but why is he sooo....weird in that show!!! =.=]

heres a pic

83cf971b74cdc10cd5ff9f3ab9be2293

he doesnt look like Mika but he reminds me of Mika :blink:

does he? ya....some air like him may be....

wanna see the picture of the guy that "looked" like mika according to this girl in my class? ill post it if you are interested, just as cazs lollipop girl :biggrin2: