Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going to apologise beforehand...

but I love this pic, and have felt the need to post it in as many places as I can.

It was taken in Sydney on the 2nd of June, before Mika's concert... Where exactly are Mika's eyes looking again?

100_1121.jpg

I wanna hear more recordings! :biggrin2:

haha...okay?

This one is called "Ryuuseigun"...japanese...by Chihiro Onitsuka.

I've done another one called "Shabondama" by Morning Musume, and I even done a karaoke version! (lyrics included) so...yeah. Ryuuseigun is just a song file though. No lyrics.

erm. yeah. They're both japanese as i dont know any other songs in any other language. (Mika needs to do a french song! lol!) still open to requests people!

dont forget, still got the cold! lmao!

RYUUSEIGUN: (btw the noise u hear at the beginning is my necklace banging on the keyboard lol)

http://www.mediafire.com/?bgckx314pdj

SHABONDAMA:

http://www.mediafire.com/?7gbgti9nydn

but I love this pic, and have felt the need to post it in as many places as I can.

It was taken in Sydney on the 2nd of June, before Mika's concert... Where exactly are Mika's eyes looking again?

100_1121.jpg

lol cool! lucky girl! where are the quotes from, the ones in your signature?

100_1121.jpg

haha that does be funny =]

no one question which said of the fence he is on from that picture xDDDD

lol

mika

i love you =]

haha...okay?

This one is called "Ryuuseigun"...japanese...by Chihiro Onitsuka.

I've done another one called "Shabondama" by Morning Musume, and I even done a karaoke version! (lyrics included) so...yeah. Ryuuseigun is just a song file though. No lyrics.

erm. yeah. They're both japanese as i dont know any other songs in any other language. (Mika needs to do a french song! lol!) still open to requests people!

dont forget, still got the cold! lmao!

RYUUSEIGUN: (btw the noise u hear at the beginning is my necklace banging on the keyboard lol)

http://www.mediafire.com/?bgckx314pdj

SHABONDAMA:

http://www.mediafire.com/?7gbgti9nydn

Thank you! I'll take a listen in a mniute ^^

It would be really cool if Mika did something in French. But why don't you record Aux Champs Elysées? I really like that song, I listen to it nearly every morning, it makes me happy. Though Mika's version is a lot better than the original version I got on my mp3 player.

That pic is quite funny!

But I wouldn't mind if Mika looked at me in that way :bleh:

haha

i know what that means =]

kinda

but i dont know any other french words for good

so

good lol

tres bien? know that one? LOL, come on kiddo, I was in bottom set for french, and i havent even had a french lesson for...four years XDDD

HOW NICE IS MY SISTER. I said i wanted to go to mika's art gallery thingy, and my sister messaged me on myspace saying "how much is it? *like tickets or whatever i am assuming -- cazgirl)* it's your 18th in july. it could be a birthday present"

i was like WHOOOOOPEEEEE

But...i dont know any prices lol if there are any!!! any idea?!

6th July! o.O I remember my first summer holiday in first grade started 6th June!

But you must start school later than us in the autumn?

And Jasmin, you should really try to sleep some more ^^ But now you don't have to care, summer holidays yay!

hmm when do u start? we start in like early september

tres bien? know that one? LOL, come on kiddo, I was in bottom set for french, and i havent even had a french lesson for...four years XDDD

HOW NICE IS MY SISTER. I said i wanted to go to mika's art gallery thingy, and my sister messaged me on myspace saying "how much is it? *like tickets or whatever i am assuming -- cazgirl)* it's your 18th in july. it could be a birthday present"

i was like WHOOOOOPEEEEE

lol

but

i havent a had a proper french te4acher

since

well ever

lol XD

aw Caz your sis is so nice!

my mum will be taking me -_-;;

um well my mum phoned blink art gallery up, and they said that the record company is setting the exhibition up, so it might be free and it might not XD

100_1121.jpg

aah cheeky pic :naughty: so how many pics have we got now with him (intentionally or unintentionally) looking there?

hmm when do u start? we start in like early september

We start around 18th August. Maybe a little bit later this year.

So I might have a week longer holiday than you ^^

i was like WHOOOOOPEEEEE

don't know any prices they still haven't said hopefully it will say when its to a close date (maybe it'll be free, even if u got to pay i'm going.. but free stuff rocks :bleh:)

lol

but

i havent a had a proper french te4acher

since

well ever

lol XD

aw Caz your sis is so nice!

my mum will be taking me -_-;;

um well my mum phoned blink art gallery up, and they said that the record company is setting the exhibition up, so it might be free and it might not XD

lol we never had proper french teachers either. blah.

so...if we DID have to pay...it would be on the door right? haha ima take lotsa money with me then just in case!

listening to the french song...tis quite low lmao might have to sing it to a higher key. or sing along to mika's short version rofl XD

cant do it atm my mum has arrived home from work. for the time being i shall be studying the lyrics very hard and listening intently to the accent!

We start around 18th August. Maybe a little bit later this year.

So I might have a week longer holiday than you ^^

mika's bday!! :naughty: oh that is quite early, but ah well i guess it is kinda the same just we're a month difference

Your voice is still so beautiful Caz ^^

But your cold seems to got a bit worse? o.O Be careful of your voice and take care! ^^

I might record something later today, if my family won't be at home. And I need to find a good song ^^

lol we never had proper french teachers either. blah.

so...if we DID have to pay...it would be on the door right? haha ima take lotsa money with me then just in case!

listening to the french song...tis quite low lmao might have to sing it to a higher key. or sing along to mika's short version rofl XD

cant do it atm my mum has arrived home from work. for the time being i shall be studying the lyrics very hard and listening intently to the accent!

yeah lol, my dads coming with me so he better have his credit card! :bleh:

ooh can't wait to here the final version! urgh i can't even use the smileys on the school comp so i can only use ones i remember grrr

French lyrics are quite hard to learn. Because when the French speak, they only say half the word and skip the e and s, but when they sing, they do sing some of them. Quite confusing :P

Good luck! ^^

mika's bday!! :naughty: oh that is quite early, but ah well i guess it is kinda the same just we're a month difference

Yay I'll be celebrating Mika's birthday by going back to school XD

Your voice is still so beautiful Caz ^^

But your cold seems to got a bit worse? o.O Be careful of your voice and take care! ^^

I might record something later today, if my family won't be at home. And I need to find a good song ^^

thankyou, but my cold has got better lmao! my cough has gotten a lot better but i still have that nasaly sound to my voice, as the back of my throat/nose is still kinda blocked. i know towards the end of shabondama you can really hear my cold. I wasn't sure whether to take that bit out or not but it would have ended funny otherwise lol!

reading the french lyrics....might take a bit of practising. looks better than learning swedish though lmfao!

aaah danika if i go to the art gallery on the 11th I'LL SEE YOU! wooooop!

French lyrics are quite hard to learn. Because when the French speak, they only say half the word and skip the e and s, but when they sing, they do sing some of them. Quite confusing :P

Good luck! ^^

lol yeah i get what you mean, but i still think it's easier to read than your swedish language because...swedish has all those accents on it lol and some of the letters aren't pronounced like they are in english. not only that, i did learn a bit of french in school (four years ago rofl) so i roughly know how the language is pronounced. haha. i'll give it my best shot!