• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ive been there .....:woot_jump: well atleast i think i have:blink:

lol!

and look at this!

This is "Revenge of The Mummy".

It's a GREAT ride! you can't see a lot when it starts moving but it's the EFFECTS you wanna see. and when you see fire...yes, that is REAL fire! ABOVE YOUR HEADS!!! When me and charlie went on it for...i dunno...the 5th time (lol) the ride got stuck there right after the fire appeared! it was WELL HOT! rofl!

:blink:

I don't either...

but isn't Carmel one of the young ones??

yeah she's 13.. don't think there's anyone younger than that on this thread.. wow we're so bad :naughty: influencinf 13 year olds hehe

yeh Carmel is the youngest....but there is someone on this forum that is 9 or 10!

really?! there is? :blink:

Sian ....hows Yorkshire???:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

my end of yorkshire is bloody boring its been flooding 24/7!:naughty:

Its rubbish!

Lol, we haven't had rain (yet) since I got back but it won't be long..... And it was over 40 degrees in Bulgaria! Now its just cold and horrible....

Oooh that reminds me, I was all set for lots of Mika promotion when I went on holz (had my rosette, t-shirt, hoody and CD all at the ready) but it wasn't needed cos everywhere I went all they played was 'relax, take it eee-easy!'!!!

They must have thought I was mental the way I always sang along..... :blink:

lol!

and look at this!

This is "Revenge of The Mummy".

It's a GREAT ride! you can't see a lot when it starts moving but it's the EFFECTS you wanna see. and when you see fire...yes, that is REAL fire! ABOVE YOUR HEADS!!! When me and charlie went on it for...i dunno...the 5th time (lol) the ride got stuck there right after the fire appeared! it was WELL HOT! rofl!

OMFG!!!!! THATS LOOKS BLOODY SCARY!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

I THINK I WOULD PASS OUT OR DIE!:naughty:

Well im going here on friday...its a little more 'friendlier' then the rides uve been on!:naughty:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhE2aIXKE6Q

Its rubbish!

Lol, we haven't had rain (yet) since I got back but it won't be long..... And it was over 40 degrees in Bulgaria! Now its just cold and horrible....

Oooh that reminds me, I was all set for lots of Mika promotion when I went on holz (had my rosette, t-shirt, hoody and CD all at the ready) but it wasn't needed cos everywhere I went all they played was 'relax, take it eee-easy!'!!!

lol!

really :shocked: hasnt it rained where u are...well...we only live a few miles away from each other....and its been pissing it down over here!!!:thumbdown:

well atleast they played one of his songs over there!:thumb_yello:

i'm glad they played him continuously in bulgaria :bleh: its nice to know theres mika everywhere in the world :)

yeh it was that girl....i dunno if u read the thread....'im a fake' in the chin wagging section....the girl who psted fake pics of herself...shes only 9 or 10!:bleh:

what the?... lol thats so weird.. what were her fake pics of then?.. that is so.. strrrange

lol!

really :shocked: hasnt it rained where u are...well...we only live a few miles away from each other....and its been pissing it down over here!!!:thumbdown:

well atleast they played one of his songs over there!:thumb_yello:

Lol awwww, well I went to Harrogate today and it was dry... just cold and depressing being back in Victoria shopping centre.... and I got confused cos they've moved La Senza :S

Oooh yeh they played Love Today a lot too hehe.

Twas funny today, they were playing Lollipop in Dorothy Perkins and I wouldn't let my mum leave til it had finished! Saw THE most amazing top in there, it actually had a Lollipop on it!!! Only £8 aswell haha, dam me spending all my money, when I get some I'm SO buying it!

Lol awwww, well I went to Harrogate today and it was dry... just cold and depressing being back in Victoria shopping centre.... and I got confused cos they've moved La Senza :S

Twas funny today, they were playing Lollipop in Dorothy Perkins and I wouldn't let my mum leave til it had finished! Saw THE most amazing top in there, it actually had a Lollipop on it!!! Only £8 aswell haha, dam me spending all my money, when I get some I'm SO buying it!

lmao! I love La Senza. Their pj's rock! :punk:

ok you're just lucky.. everywhere you go they seem to play mika!? i've only heard mika twice in shops... :blink:

lmao! I love La Zensa. Their pj's rock! :punk:

yeah.. and have some wonderful.. raunchy stuff in there :fisch: too bad it costs more than what i can afford

i got to go to dinner now.. be back soon x x x

yeah.. and have some wonderful.. raunchy stuff in there :fisch: too bad it costs more than what i can afford

i got to go to dinner now.. be back soon x x x

Lol I can't afford it either so I always buy stuff in the sale... then they give you those massive cheap plastic bags with SALE written in big red letters (you know, just so everyone knows you can't afford full price stuff lol)

OK cya laters xxx

hello shezzy my little sister! :D

i know...my signature is good...LOL! IngievV done it! she done two others too in the...members section somewhere i think...

Ooohh...I'll go and have a look in a moment. :]

So how are you sister?

xxxx

Ooohh...I'll go and have a look in a moment. :]

So how are you sister?

xxxx

I'm alright thanks! had a whole day of doing nothing, except that i watched harry potter (the new movie) this morning :biggrin2: wbu?