Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hej tjejer!

just have to tell you that I'm shutting down little Hedwig here now, and tomorrow morning I'm heading south! I won't bring ze computörr with me, and... I'm afraid I probably won't be able to get on until the weekend. Friday evening or maybe Saturday.

I'm gonna miss you all like... SOOOO much!! :wub2:

OMG GUYS!

My best mate was having a few problems and i helped her

and look what she said

"Thanks for helping me shireen.

Im so greatful for a friend like you.

Tomorrow im gonner give the biggest hug ever.

I owe you so much.

One day when im older

Im gonna drive you in my car (MINI RED!) ;) to MIKA'S Palace (if i can find it) and im gonna say at the doorbell...

Speacial, amazing person here.

if you dont accept her in then your gonner have too.

i dont care if MIKA is in the bath, shower or on the loo.

shireen is coming in MIKA whether your naked or not.

*louise kicks door down and pins guards on the floor, shireen runs upstairs to see mika watching TV!*

ilysfm!

xxxxx

"

blesssss

It made me laff sooo much!

xxxxxxx

GAHAHAHA! :roftl::lmfao::naughty:

Only things my friends do say about me and Mika is weird and crazy. :mf_rosetinted:

hej tjejer!

just have to tell you that I'm shutting down little Hedwig here now, and tomorrow morning I'm heading south! I won't bring ze computörr with me, and... I'm afraid I probably won't be able to get on until the weekend. Friday evening or maybe Saturday.

We'll miss you too sofie :(

Have a wonderfull week :thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

hej tjejer!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :thumbdown:

lol

I actually only live 8 hours away from new york ...lol....but my mom doesnt have too good of a car so we can't drive down there ......:thumbdown:

isnt there any other way of getting there??

hej tjejer!

aw will miss our late night talkings sofie :huglove: enjoy yourself though!! even though its just for a few days, but thats still a lot!!

hej tjejer!

Hej gumman!

Aaaw then we can party on friday cause that will be my last day in work :punk::biggrin2:

Hope u have the best time ever and tell Ola&Co to say hello to Malmö from me :bleh::naughty:

Luv u very much

*kramar*

Hej gumman!

Aaaw then we can party on friday cause that will be my last day in work :punk::biggrin2:

Hope u have the best time ever and tell Ola&Co to say hello to Malmö from me :bleh::naughty:

Luv u very much

*kramar*

aaw we'll party SO HARD!

haha yes I will, if I meet them, and if I remember :biggrin2::bleh:

there are sooo many things I wanna talk with them about, so I dunno if I'll even remember half of it :P

I will miss you baby, love you lots :wub2:

welll.....yeah but nothing we can afford...and everytime I ask her she says "sara , we're not going to see skinny boy in new york , ok?"

My...... mum....... is........ the........saaaaaaame :boxed:

And I always say "Well I happen to LOVE skinny boy!"

:mf_lustslow:

Then I jump up and down dancing and singing to Mika for further annoyance :biggrin2:

aw will miss our late night talkings sofie :huglove: enjoy yourself though!! even though its just for a few days, but thats still a lot!!

aw I will miss them too, and you, Danika! :huglove:

(and like how every convo strange enough seemed to always end up with something gay? lol)

I might be able to get on while I'm gone tho, but not much I'm afraid (and I also hate using any other computer but Hedwig)

love you <3

welll.....yeah but nothing we can afford...and everytime I ask her she says "sara , we're not going to see skinny boy in new york , ok?"

skinny boy? thats a bit harsh :naughty:

right, you gota get your mum into Mika somehow....once she starts to like him she'll get hooked in no time...then she'll be desperate to go see him....and then you can go too!! :thumb_yello:

aaw we'll party SO HARD!

haha yes I will, if I meet them, and if I remember :biggrin2::bleh:

there are sooo many things I wanna talk with them about, so I dunno if I'll even remember half of it :P

I will miss you baby, love you lots :wub2:

Hahaha JKJK ........but yeah Malmö *tripple sighs*

I will miss you to babe *huggles Sofie so we both falls*

(and like how every convo strange enough seemed to always end up with something gay? lol)

I might be able to get on while I'm gone tho, but not much I'm afraid (and I also hate using any other computer but Hedwig)

love you <3

I love that you gave a name to your computer. I give names to everything haha

my mobile phone : Bijou

my motorbike : Libellchen ( means a little dragonfly ;) )

my Mp3-player : Wop bop a loo bop a lop bam boom! ( I know it's a bit long haha)

my computer: daffodil ^^

my bag with the cat on it : Delilah

I'm crazy :roftl: :roftl:

love you <3

:huglove:

yeah lmao.. we talked about gays again yesterday didn't we? cos of cheryl's brother being gay but then turned out to be her uncle :roftl: so confusing lol.

aaw bleess, luv ya tooo x x

Skinny boy!

awwww lool

haha When i first got into mika

i was saving mika's pics onto the computer

and my mum goes

" whos he?"

and i sed " mika?"

and she goes " I never knew that my daughter was interested in THOSE kind of men"

I was like " wht u mean?"

and she went " hmm..hes not really that nice"

I was like :o

loool

She knows im like soooooooo in love with him now!

and nos not to annoy me or insult me about it!

although a few days ago my dad actually thought mika was a girl

Which was disturbin!

and then he saw the interview and thankfully realised! lool xxxx

I love that you gave a name to your computer. I give names to everything haha

my mobile phone : Bijou

my motorbike : Libellchen ( means a little dragonfly ;) )

my Mp3-player : Wop bop a loo bop a lop bam boom! ( I know it's a bit long haha)

my computer: daffodil ^^

my bag with the cat on it : Delilah

I'm crazy :roftl: :roftl:

hahaha i give everything names too! like, mobile phone, computer, sony walmman etc etc :naughty: