different lyrics to lollipop

cheeseygoodness

On the album version Mika sings "she's a player and a down right bore". Everytime i would sing along to it, i would always say "down right whore" because it sounded better, and it was funny. then i watched him perform it, and he does the same thing. why did he record it "bore"?

Also, is he ever coming to florida or georgia, i would love to see him live

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the album version Mika sings "she's a player and a down right bore". Everytime i would sing along to it, i would always say "down right whore" because it sounded better, and it was funny. then i watched him perform it, and he does the same thing. why did he record it "bore"?

Also, is he ever coming to florida or georgia, i would love to see him live

Cause you don't sell a song that says "whore" to the same people you sell a song that says "bore" :wink2:

But you can say what you want during a gig, and always say you said it "by accident" if asked :naughty:

Cause you don't sell a song that says "whore" to the same people you sell a song that says "bore" :wink2:

But you can say what you want during a gig, and always say you said it "by accident" if asked :naughty:

it's called "improvisational poetic license!":naughty:

maybe he just changed his point of view...:wink2: from the album making and now! maybe he used to know a lot of bore...and now he got to know a lot of w.... you know as things go! he's meeting too many people and maybe not all of them are as they seem.:mf_rosetinted:

pls. explain what i'm saying, what's the evil i'm saying here?:shocked:

better go back working...:boxed:

so i'm not crazy! everytime i listen to the album version i hear "bore" but while watching clips of the gigs i'm sure he says "whore" and i thought i misunderstood: now i know i didn't!:thumb_yello:

so i'm not crazy! everytime i listen to the album version i hear "bore" but while watching clips of the gigs i'm sure he says "whore" and i thought i misunderstood: now i know i didn't!:thumb_yello:

No no, you're not crazy... He obviously says whore with a nice smile on his face during the gigs :wink2: