Mikatherapy

ThatRadFreak

I was talking to my friend through myspace, and she said she was feeling really down, could i cheer her up.

So i says to her, do what always cheers me up, listen to Mika, especially 'lollipop'

so she says, ok and if it works, you'll be on my hero list.

It worked!

Mikatherapy! :punk:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It ALWAYS works for me!!!! And I've noticed that since discovering MIKA I became a happier person in general!!! I dance around my room and sing all the time, that didn't often happen before! :thumb_yello:

i think i may have converted her =D

haha i'm always singing,

mika, you did that to me =]

Hehe u did a good job making her listen 2 mika :) I bet noone on this site is depressed :D:thumb_yello:

haha i had a really weird like vision. people at their computers with like wires attached to them and match sticks keeping their eyes open and like metal sticks in ther mouth so they're smiling.

haha kind of creepy though..

I've felt that myself.

I used to be a really happy person, but then I got depressed a while and I didn't go back to the happy me I used to be. For example, I've worn black or grey everyday for about 3 months. But since I discovered Mika I've been alot happier, and I also wear bright coloured clothes (like I used to before) again! :blush-anim-cl:

All thanx to Mika :naughty:

Yesterday I was down. Really down. I got two bad notes and all day was boring... And lessons started at 7:10. I forgot my mp3 player. Terrible!!!! As soon as I got home I put LICM in my player... After "I wanna talk to you" everything passed... Fantastic to have something that makes your day everytime.

just the name Mika makes me smile =]

i was listening to my mp3 in class, i mean no i wasn't- who told you that?!, and i cant usually hear people because im busy focusing on mika, but someone behind me by 2 rows said mikas name and i jumped round to hear and everyone laughed =]

just the name Mika makes me smile =]

i was listening to my mp3 in class, i mean no i wasn't- who told you that?!, and i cant usually hear people because im busy focusing on mika, but someone behind me by 2 rows said mikas name and i jumped round to hear and everyone laughed =]

well i was in drama today and we had a whole lesson of my friends talking about my fan video! they imitated it, told me their favourite bits...that made me smile.

not because they were complimenting mine and charlie's hard work, but they made me proud that I did such a good job supporting Mika, it just made me extra proud to be Mika's fan.

Everything that he does for us...everything that I do for him...it just makes me smile :)

well i was in drama today and we had a whole lesson of my friends talking about my fan video! they imitated it, told me their favourite bits...that made me smile.

not because they were complimenting mine and charlie's hard work, but they made me proud that I did such a good job supporting Mika, it just made me extra proud to be Mika's fan.

Everything that he does for us...everything that I do for him...it just makes me smile :)

=]

thats much more soulful then wot i said =]

I have been diagnosed as having clinical depression,some days just aren't worth getting out of bed for, I feel blue a lot and feel the whole world is against me.

Since discovering Mika, I have improved a lot, he is better than Prozac!!!:cool:

Hi.

I used to be a big fan of Take That but that is not therapy that I have now. I always have Mikatherapy as I always listen to the album even when I am not depressed or unhappy about life. Just hearing Mika sing makes me feel happy and stimulates me to achieve my ambitions in life.

P.S. oh by the way, Kerching!!!!!!!

Cheers,

gracekellyw2007

It ALWAYS works for me!!!! And I've noticed that since discovering MIKA I became a happier person in general!!! I dance around my room and sing all the time, that didn't often happen before! :thumb_yello:

same here! i'm doing such things now that i have never done in my life! and i'm so happy about that!:punk:

I was talking to my friend through myspace, and she said she was feeling really down, could i cheer her up.

So i says to her, do what always cheers me up, listen to Mika, especially 'lollipop'

so she says, ok and if it works, you'll be on my hero list.

It worked!

Mikatherapy! :punk:

Mikatherapy is the best :D

It helped me when my bf left me. :(

I'm still curing myself and yeah it's working, when I don't want get up early in the morning I put on Grace Kelly and world is beautiful :)

Big hugs and kisses for you MIKA :****************

...After Milan he's my illness, not my therapy :boxed:

today I heard that people in Milan drink everyday a million!!!!!!!!!!! cups of coffee and I totally understand them italian coffee is soooo delicious, polish coffee sux and polish people still don't what is a real cappuccino, they drink some disgusting instant cappuccino in many different flavours! :o it scares me

today I heard that people in Milan drink everyday a million!!!!!!!!!!! cups of coffee and I totally understand them italian coffee is soooo delicious, polish coffee sux and polish people still don't what is a real cappuccino, they drink some disgusting instant cappuccino in many different flavours! :o it scares me

well our cups of coffee are very small:wink2: