sunshine931

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd LOVELOVELOVE to go.

Toronto's an hour away from me!!! I wanna goooooooo!!

omg I so wanna go but I'll be back from one week vacation... really can't ask for more days off at work :s

Nothings gonna stop me! I'm probably going to go with a very large group of people. I know someone who edits the show and I'm hoping that means TICKETS for my whole family. That's why I'm so excited. I just hope our Canadian talent measures up that night. I know that many are not big fans of the show, but I honestly do follow up with it once in awhile (living in Toronto there are people on the show that are 6 degrees of separation from other people I know) I have PVR so I get to fast forward a lot of crappy parts anyway. How the heck do you even compare MIKA's talent to some of the contestants?!!!! Kinda embarassing for some...

You have to go to a Laurentienne Bank...

YOU'RE COMMING! OMG! OMG! OMG! YAYAY ! :toot:

Okay, that's gonna be a problem...

That bank does not exist in Saskatchewan. I really should've thought of this before I booked my flight hey?:blink:

Nothings gonna stop me! I'm probably going to go with a very large group of people. I know someone who edits the show and I'm hoping that means TICKETS for my whole family. That's why I'm so excited. I just hope our Canadian talent measures up that night. I know that many are not big fans of the show, but I honestly do follow up with it once in awhile (living in Toronto there are people on the show that are 6 degrees of separation from other people I know) I have PVR so I get to fast forward a lot of crappy parts anyway. How the heck do you even compare MIKA's talent to some of the contestants?!!!! Kinda embarassing for some...

:o Lucky!!!!!

I really wanna goooo. I don't care about the actual contestants. I hate talent contests like this.

I just wanna see Mika. Yep.

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beck your coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump:

You are very welcome in my appartment if you want to !!! I talked about it to my boyfriend (cause I live with him) the other day saying you were maybe coming to Montréal and he said he would be more then happy to welcome you !!!!

*is VERY excited*

Thanks!! Whew!

Okay, now what section did you choose? best available or category 1? I'm sorry, I just want to make sure I actually get to be at the show with you all!!!:roftl: :roftl:

Well it's all the same... the show is outside and it's general admission... so any category you pick you're gonna end up with the same ticket...

Thanks!! Whew!

Okay, now what section did you choose? best available or category 1? I'm sorry, I just want to make sure I actually get to be at the show with you all!!!:roftl: :roftl:

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beck your coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump:

You are very welcome in my appartment if you want to !!! I talked about it to my boyfriend (cause I live with him) the other day saying you were maybe coming to Montréal and he said he would be more then happy to welcome you !!!!

*is VERY excited*

SO YOU ARE 100% NOW?!!! So why don't you just stick around until MIKA does TORONTO!!!!

I suppose you can't take all of August off, huh?

I just thought of something.

Since he's going to be in Toronto for two nights, he really should do a show, shouldn't he?

I would piss myself if he did one.

Oh man, I f*ing hope so!!!!

:woot_jump:

Come on baby, do a show at the Kool Haus!!!