The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

First of all, hello everyone :biggrin2: Joining the Canadian thread too! I joined the forum last week and Cassiopée directed me here :thumb_yello:

phunkygal, don't worry, on my side I'm still learning English ... I have a 2 hours lesson every wednesday (On myyyyyy, it's tomorrow :shocked: ) and right now, I'm taking a break of my homework about the "present perfect continuous". It's driving me crazy!

Salut Persane! C,est un bon endroit pour perfectionner son anglais :wink2:

If you want to chat in french, there's also a french thread:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1326

If you have any question about MFC you can PM me or sunshine931 as we're the new reps for Québec :D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First of all, hello everyone :biggrin2: Joining the Canadian thread too! I joined the forum last week and Cassiopée directed me here :thumb_yello:

phunkygal, don't worry, on my side I'm still learning English ... I have a 2 hours lesson every wednesday (On myyyyyy, it's tomorrow :shocked: ) and right now, I'm taking a break of my homework about the "present perfect continuous". It's driving me crazy!

Salut Persane! C,est un bon endroit pour perfectionner son anglais :wink2:

If you want to chat in french, there's also a french thread:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1326

If you have any question about MFC you can PM me or sunshine931 as we're the new reps for Québec :D

Hey Persane !!! Welcome to the Canadian Thread !!! Added your name to the main post ! Don't worry about the english, for many members it is not their first language. People are very understanding you'll see !

And yes like Cassiopée said, feel free to PM us, we're here to help you !!!

Encore une fois bienvenue sur le forum !!! :biggrin2:

I'm sorry to pop into the Canadian thread like this, but elanorelle: how can you have such a big signature? I had to shorten mine, and the way it is now is about the biggest I could do... :blink:

if its too big I will delete some parts

suz

if its too big I will delete some parts

suz

I'm not saying it's too big, but you know there is a limit to the chacters and I thought we weren't even able to have such big signatures anymore... mine is much smaller than yours and if I add a few words it immediately says I have to shorten it because it's too big!

:roftl: I haven't read it before :naughty:

hey you! how goes it????

today I did my duty! posted some stuff about the MIKA fan club on our Local Victoria music website that is seen between both Van and Vic. I put out two little very cute posters and plan to do some more! I will see how this goes!

hey you! how goes it????

today I did my duty! posted some stuff about the MIKA fan club on our Local Victoria music website that is seen between both Van and Vic. I put out two little very cute posters and plan to do some more! I will see how this goes!

You're fast! I've changed my myspace page a bit but that's it... Maybe Véro can put smth on her blog on Radio Énergie? We'll see each other this weekend maybe we can plan smth!

You're fast! I've changed my myspace page a bit but that's it... Maybe Véro can put smth on her blog on Radio Énergie? We'll see each other this weekend maybe we can plan smth!

That will be awesome !!! I find that the attitude in Victoria is somewhat weird. I just got a strange comment from a place a posted it on...it was kind of nasty.

But I DON'T GIVE A FERN

:):) they like so much death metal and heavy metal and goth here it saddens me. My music seems to go up against some of this stuff. sigh....Hey can I ask you about something...Can anyone submit music to this radio station you speak of?

Suzanne

That will be awesome !!! I find that the attitude in Victoria is somewhat weird. I just got a strange comment from a place a posted it on...it was kind of nasty.

But I DON'T GIVE A FERN

:):) they like so much death metal and heavy metal and goth here it saddens me. My music seems to go up against some of this stuff. sigh....Hey can I ask you about something...Can anyone submit music to this radio station you speak of?

Suzanne

I don't know... it's a really commercial radio! The biggest in Montréal

Hey Canadians! We've been rediscovering older threads - come take a peek at a Canadian Mika Fan post from April:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=56194&postcount=1

hahaha I remember this one ! :naughty:

I'm not saying it's too big, but you know there is a limit to the chacters and I thought we weren't even able to have such big signatures anymore... mine is much smaller than yours and if I add a few words it immediately says I have to shorten it because it's too big!

yeah I'm having the same problem !

Hi fellow Canadians,

I noticed the post about how Grace Kelly was a recommended ring tone on the Telus website, and so I thought I'd post here just in case anyone wasn't aware - you can get Mika ring tones from MuchMusic:

http://shopmobile.muchmusic.com/search.aspx?query=mika

Cheers!

Hello Hello Canadians. I need some help. I recently moved to Montreal and I really don`t know much in this beautiful city, I know there`s people in this thread that live and that have visited Montreal. Some friends from Ottawa may come visit me next month and I would like to take them to see the city so that we can all visit some great Montreal landmarks.It really is a shame that I don't know where to go!

Any suggestions of great places of Montreal to check out on a weekend? Hopefully something not too expensive and that can be visited by bus or metro.

What are your favourite Montreal places?

Hello Hello Canadians. I need some help. I recently moved to Montreal and I really don`t know much in this beautiful city, I know there`s people in this thread that live and that have visited Montreal. Some friends from Ottawa may come visit me next month and I would like to take them to see the city so that we can all visit some great Montreal landmarks.It really is a shame that I don't know where to go!

Any suggestions of great places of Montreal to check out on a weekend? Hopefully something not too expensive and that can be visited by bus or metro.

What are your favourite Montreal places?

Old Montreal is the place to visit!

If they come before Halloween, you can also go to the Botanical Garden there's an exposition of pumpkin and an exposition of Chinese lanterns. You go when it's dark it's really beautiful. Botanical garden is at métro Pie IX next to the Olympic Stadium.

There's also the St. Joseph Oratory at métro Côte-des-neiges or Snowdon.

If you have more questions, just PM me!