The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

Hey I could use it! I've got 17 foot walls and lost the husband a few years ago :naughty:

I was at a Gwen Stefani concert at the ACC and Love Today came on just before her set. I just about jumped out of my skin because it was so unexpected. I never listen to Canadian radio or get MuchMusic/MTV so I don't really have a sense of how popular his music is here. A row of girls behind me started clapping and singing along.

You too losing the husband??? That's a GOOD THING!!! Just thought I'd share with you guys - it dawned on me this morning - 16 years ago today was my wedding day - doesn't count for much - left the SOB 12 years ago this December 4th!!! :thumb_yello: Besides - I'd rather be a MIKA FAN and an MFCer!!! :wub2::blush-anim-cl::wub2::thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

****blushes giggles like a loon ******

awwwwww........ thanks you guys.......... :wub2::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

don't deserve you......... :blush-anim-cl:

******* giggles again ******* :blush-anim-cl:

Don't be like that! I'm sure you deserve it! You're a Mika fan! We're all good and deserving hugs!

*hugging calicojasmine too*

*threatens to hit calicojasmine with philip the salmon* youi DO deserve us! everyone gets me regardless whether they deserve it or not!

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH SALMON I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEE LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE SALMON !!!:fish:

ANYWAY YOU GOT IT ANYWAY YOU GET IT LOVE LOVE SALMON:fish:

p.s. love you too!!!!:wub2: Thanks! I needed that.... :blush-anim-cl:

You too losing the husband??? That's a GOOD THING!!! Just thought I'd share with you guys - it dawned on me this morning - 16 years ago today was my wedding day - doesn't count for much - left the SOB 12 years ago this December 4th!!! :thumb_yello: Besides - I'd rather be a MIKA FAN and an MFCer!!! :wub2::blush-anim-cl::wub2::thumb_yello:

Everything happens for a reason - and it seems to have worked out best for you! :wink2:

I think I'm starting to drive mine crazy with "MIKA this" and "MIKA that".

I suppose I should really tone it down a bit. I just kicked him off the computer so I could come on here (ha ha)

I make him believe he wears the pants in the family. :naughty:

Yeah I wouldn't want the jerk I was married to get in the way of me posting 7 foot pictures of Mika in my living room if that's what I want to do!

My parents were married on June 23 as well although they've managed to stick it out for 45 years.

youre probs right. are there chavs in cancda?

No. I had to explain the concept of chavs to a guy I work with recently. I sent him links to a few sites because it's not something you hear about in the media here.

I never knew about them when I lived in London either but I left in 2000. Guess it's a lot more common now.

Do you think they get chavs in South Kensington? Even so you should be able to find more culture besides chavs on the streetcorner :roftl:

Okay people, it looks like there's a real possibility Mika is coming to our lovely country on August 10. What's the plan??

Suzy? Sunshine? Natalie? Nicka?

Anyone with me??

LET'S GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO!

:woot_jump:

Okay people, it looks like there's a real possibility Mika is coming to our lovely country on August 10. What's the plan??

Suzy? Sunshine? Natalie? Nicka?

Anyone with me??

AAAAAGGGHHHH!!!! Why? I need to move, seriously. Although, the 10th is a Friday.....planes are fast.....:roftl:

Okay Suzy, what about logistics? I live right by Union Station so a train is good for me, but then I don't know how we would get from Montreal to the site. I hate driving long distances but I'd probably rather rent a car than sit on a bus. Could train it/rent a car in Montreal?

If we had a car we could take Nicka and her friend perhaps? I don't know...just thinking out loud here and don't know if I'm making any sense because I'm delirious!!!

:toot:

Okay Suzy, what about logistics? I live right by Union Station so a train is good for me, but then I don't know how we would get from Montreal to the site. I hate driving long distances but I'd probably rather rent a car than sit on a bus. Could train it/rent a car in Montreal?

If we had a car we could take Nicka and her friend perhaps? I don't know...just thinking out loud here and don't know if I'm making any sense because I'm delirious!!!

:toot:

We have 2 cars, but only one is reliable...I have to see if the whole clan is comiing with me...gonna find a solution before the day arrives that is FOR SURE!