The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just came home from the mall - SQUARE ONE in Mississauga Ontario - they were playing LICM in the HMV store!

Don't know why I got so excited, but I was studying everyone's faces to see how they were reacting to the music and I wanted to go to one of the staff and tell them what a great choice to play in the store, but I calmed myself down because my hubby and kids were with me and thought I was nuts!

Then...I saw the biggest MIKA face on a poster in the store and I got the manager's name and tel # to call on Tuesday to ask if I can have it!

I don't know where I'd put it 'coz its 7 feet long. Maybe on my bedroom ceiling. Don't think my husband will be too crazy 'bout that. :thumbdown:

I just came home from the mall - SQUARE ONE in Mississauga Ontario - they were playing LICM in the HMV store!

Don't know why I got so excited, but I was studying everyone's faces to see how they were reacting to the music and I wanted to go to one of the staff and tell them what a great choice to play in the store, but I calmed myself down because my hubby and kids were with me and thought I was nuts!

Then...I saw the biggest MIKA face on a poster in the store and I got the manager's name and tel # to call on Tuesday to ask if I can have it!

I don't know where I'd put it 'coz its 7 feet long. Maybe on my bedroom ceiling. Don't think my husband will be too crazy 'bout that. :thumbdown:

OMGG REALLY!!!! I WANT THAT POSTER!

I'm sure there are lots of HMVs in Monteal...why dontcha call every single one of them?

Lol, i dont really want to call every single HMV. It doesnt matter really cause i wouldnt have anywhere to put it cause i just painted my bedroom and my grandma would kill me LOL

Lol, i dont really want to call every single HMV. It doesnt matter really cause i wouldnt have anywhere to put it cause i just painted my bedroom and my grandma would kill me LOL

Are you sure? He's so good looking! Maybe she'll like him!:naughty:

I have a patient at the hospital, an old lady (about 90), who has a BIG flag of Boy George in her room...:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I'm a clinical nutritionist. I work at Lasalle Hospital (it's on the island of Montreal)

So cool. I have a sister-in-law who's a nurse in the ICU @ JGH. I worked as a social worker at St. Paul's in Vancouver for 9 years. I'm also from Montreal.:biggrin2:

So cool. I have a sister-in-law who's a nurse in the ICU @ JGH. I worked as a social worker at St. Paul's in Vancouver for 9 years. I'm also from Montreal.:biggrin2:

I remember now you previously said you're a social worker. I don't know how it is in Vancouver but with all the aging of the population, I know it's not easy. You must have a lot of work.

I remember now you previously said you're a social worker. I don't know how it is in Vancouver but with all the aging of the population, I know it's not easy. You must have a lot of work.

I'm not working now, but when I did I was absolutely swamped!! Major burnnout! It really impacted my health.:thumbdown:

aww... i hope youre better now!

Hi 1kiwiabroad! (We're preparing for a national holiday tomorrow in Quebec and the first of july for the Confederation day in Canada! party!!!0

I hope you feel better too calicojasmine...

Hi 1kiwiabroad! (We're preparing for a national holiday tomorrow in Quebec and the first of july for the Confederation day in Canada! party!!!0

I hope you feel better too calicojasmine...

Thanks you guys!!! Hey, tomorrow is St. Jean Baptiste Day!!! I remember! Do I win the $64,000.00 prize??? Boy, that's a pretty rowdy day in Montreal, if I remember correctly! That night on Mount Royal/Beaver Lake - what a hoot and a half! :partytime2::insane:

Hey I could use it! I've got 17 foot walls and lost the husband a few years ago :naughty:

I was at a Gwen Stefani concert at the ACC and Love Today came on just before her set. I just about jumped out of my skin because it was so unexpected. I never listen to Canadian radio or get MuchMusic/MTV so I don't really have a sense of how popular his music is here. A row of girls behind me started clapping and singing along.

Thanks you guys!!! Hey, tomorrow is St. Jean Baptiste Day!!! I remember! Do I win the $64,000.00 prize??? Boy, that's a pretty rowdy day in Montreal, if I remember correctly! That night on Mount Royal/Beaver Lake - what a hoot and a half! :partytime2::insane:

They change the name for: la fête nationale! I usually don't celebrate much... I don't like being in a crowd to watch a huge show.(I wouldn't mind if it was Mika though!) You always see better on tv! And I don't drink that much...

Hey I could use it! I've got 17 foot walls and lost the husband a few years ago :naughty:

I was at a Gwen Stefani concert at the ACC and Love Today came on just before her set. I just about jumped out of my skin because it was so unexpected. I never listen to Canadian radio or get MuchMusic/MTV so I don't really have a sense of how popular his music is here. A row of girls behind me started clapping and singing along.

I guess you deserve it then.. Lucky you:naughty: