The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol sorry but I was just responding to Kates post ! He's becoming more and more popular in BC I'm sure but in Québec he is just HUGE ! The first three singles he released have gotten to number one and stayed there for quite a long time and now they released Big Girl not too long ago and it's well on it's way to become number one as well ! Mika is as big and well-known in Québec as he is in Europe it's crazy !

Yea, actually he is anything but popular around where I am in BC.. I guess he's popular sort of, but in a bad way... everyone here is always telling me he's gay and that I'm stupid for liking him:thumbdown: I know a few people who'd go to a concert, hmm 5 to be exact. :bleh:

Yea, actually he is anything but popular around where I am in BC.. I guess he's popular sort of, but in a bad way... everyone here is always telling me he's gay and that I'm stupid for liking him:thumbdown: I know a few people who'd go to a concert, hmm 5 to be exact. :bleh:

HAH!!! At least you know 5 people there that would go to a concert!! I am the only one I know that likes Mika!! A friend of mine likes his music but I don't know if she would ever go to a concert....well she might if I asked her too!! She's that awesome!!:punk:

HAH!!! At least you know 5 people there that would go to a concert!! I am the only one I know that likes Mika!! A friend of mine likes his music but I don't know if she would ever go to a concert....well she might if I asked her too!! She's that awesome!!:punk:

Well that was 5 including myself :biggrin2:

I feel bad for you though, could you atleast drive to Vancouver or Montreal? or whatever ?

the spice girls? ive grown up listening to them! i love them :D

i never bought any of their CDs, but i had all of their merchandise, including their movie.

So you'll want to see them! You'll know what to ask for Xmas!

So you'll want to see them! You'll know what to ask for Xmas!

Yes! But... 3 concerts?! lol. My parents will not be too happy. They don't even want me to go see Paramore, because it's at a club, and I don't know how im going to convince them to go see Mika, and .... asking to see the Spice Girls, will just be pushing my luck . xD

Yes! But... 3 concerts?! lol. My parents will not be too happy. They don't even want me to go see Paramore, because it's at a club, and I don't know how im going to convince them to go see Mika, and .... asking to see the Spice Girls, will just be pushing my luck . xD

Your mom doesn't like the Spice Girls either? I just checked and Wannabe was released in 1996, you weren't old :naughty:

Your mom doesn't like the Spice Girls either? I just checked and Wannabe was released in 1996, you weren't old :naughty:

haah i know i wasn't was it really 1996? i remember it like it was yesterday. xD and i have a pretty bad memory, i must've started listening to them late on then...

well i remember listening to them, before kindergarten.. so thats probably 1997-98.. ha

Hi Guys. How's everyone tonight?

I am so envying all you lucky people - going to the Great One's concert in January....

awwwww dont worry he hasnt announced tour dates yet, so you never know! he could be coming to a town near you. i sound like a commercial. ha.

how are you?

awwwww dont worry he hasnt announced tour dates yet, so you never know! he could be coming to a town near you. i sound like a commercial. ha.

how are you?

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

A comercial :bleh::roftl:

I think we all watch too much TV, etc. I'm trying to hang in, nick, but I'm still sick (hey, I'm a poet and didn't even know it! ****groan****)

I would be a whole lot better if Mika would just give in already and come to Vancouver!

I had the strangest dream last night - I dreamt that someone had a baby girl named "Miya" - and I was saying that I'd never forget her name 'cause it was so close to "Mika".

Okay, time to go to the hospital!:insane::stretcher:

I think we all watch too much TV, etc. I'm trying to hang in, nick, but I'm still sick (hey, I'm a poet and didn't even know it! ****groan****)

I would be a whole lot better if Mika would just give in already and come to Vancouver!

I had the strangest dream last night - I dreamt that someone had a baby girl named "Miya" - and I was saying that I'd never forget her name 'cause it was so close to "Mika".

hey yous!!!!!!!

wowowow!!!!! DEC 3rd is MONDAY!!!!!!!!!

MY HEAD HURTs!

a couple SAD lamps fell on my head tonight

:roftl: :roftl:

VANCOUVER-i will stay in North Van if we go!!!

wowowow!!!

Haha, I always call my little brother Mika.. it's strange. He is only 4 or 5 weeks old.. :roftl: And he will look alot like Mika when he is older because his dad'd got curly brown hair and he is verrrrry tall :mf_lustslow:

Alright, gonna pull a sunshine and do a mine quotefest:naughty: ...I'm at work so I won't be here long....

Well that was 5 including myself :biggrin2:

I feel bad for you though, could you atleast drive to Vancouver or Montreal? or whatever ?

I would love to go to Vancouver but I think I may just have to do the east coast. I am going to Montreal for sure. Just need confirmation of dates and my flight will be booked.:thumb_yello:

1996?:shocked: Holy Crap!! That seems like forever ago! I was in grade...um...8:naughty:

Hi Guys. How's everyone tonight?

I am so envying all you lucky people - going to the Great One's concert in January....

Like I say to everyone....COME TO MONTREAL!!!:wink2:

Alright, gonna pull a sunshine and do a mine quotefest:naughty: ...I'm at work so I won't be here long....

I would love to go to Vancouver but I think I may just have to do the east coast. I am going to Montreal for sure. Just need confirmation of dates and my flight will be booked.:thumb_yello:

1996?:shocked: Holy Crap!! That seems like forever ago! I was in grade...um...8:naughty:

Like I say to everyone....COME TO MONTREAL!!!:wink2:

I am going to Montreal! that is a sure bet!

don't worry about that:):)wooooooow!!!