sunshine931

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any news about an announcement yet?:biggrin2:

No, this afternoon Denis Fortin said Mika will be in Montreal at the end of January and we'll know more soon... At an other radio station they said they will announce 3 big concerts for the Bell Center monday :thumbdown:

No, this afternoon Denis Fortin said Mika will be in Montreal at the end of January and we'll know more soon... At an other radio station they said they will announce 3 big concerts for the Bell Center monday :thumbdown:

*sigh*

Well at least we know when they will be announcing it!!

Yes... and one of the 3 concerts will be the Spice Girls, not that I'm really interested about that...

What?:shocked: Not a Spice Girls fan?

Well I'm not sure we can be friends anymore....:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

*Colors of the world, SPICE UP YOUR LIFE! Every boy and every girl, SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!*

What?:shocked: Not a Spice Girls fan?

Well I'm not sure we can be friends anymore....:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

*Colors of the world, SPICE UP YOUR LIFE! Every boy and every girl, SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!*

:sneaky2: If they come in the same weekend as Mika I'm willing to go with you but only because I'm a good host :roftl:

:sneaky2: If they come in the same weekend as Mika I'm willing to go with you but only because I'm a good host :roftl:

Don't worry...I'll just watch Spice World and remember why I don't want to see them in concert!!:naughty: