The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol sorry but I was just responding to Kates post ! He's becoming more and more popular in BC I'm sure but in Québec he is just HUGE ! The first three singles he released have gotten to number one and stayed there for quite a long time and now they released Big Girl not too long ago and it's well on it's way to become number one as well ! Mika is as big and well-known in Québec as he is in Europe it's crazy !

I suppose I am jealous!

HOWEVER!

I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yesss! We stand a chance agaist the aussies...:mf_rosetinted:

yep......is a force against the aussies I do agree!

I'll be back in a sec...off to invade them

hehehe

Sure... Like you'll ever compete with the Aussies in sheer size! :naughty:

it was classic :lmao:

classic me and my oddness...

You know what I saw yesterday when I was looking at CDs? Calvin Harris... your siggie reminded me...

Suzanne! For real? Are you going? Have you booked a flight? Is the concert on for sure?????:shocked:

haven't booked the hotel etc yet..because I want to make sure I have the tickets in my hands before I book...sort of just to make sure.

OOOh. OK. I really shouldn't get so excited about this, but...I can't help it...

So my birthday is on January 7th, and this particular one is my 16th. So I was thinking that I could ask to go to Montreal with my mum to see Mika as my birthday and Chrimbo presents combined. AND, if my little brother could stay with my dad for that time, my mum could come to the concert as well!!

PLUS on top of everything, if i ask for money from my grandparents as gifts, I might still be able to go to New Orleans in April with the Jazz band at our school!

AAAAHHHHH I'm so ecxiteddd!!!!!!!!

OOOh. OK. I really shouldn't get so excited about this, but...I can't help it...

So my birthday is on January 7th, and this particular one is my 16th. So I was thinking that I could ask to go to Montreal with my mum to see Mika as my birthday and Chrimbo presents combined. AND, if my little brother could stay with my dad for that time, my mum could come to the concert as well!!

PLUS on top of everything, if i ask for money from my grandparents as gifts, I might still be able to go to New Orleans in April with the Jazz band at our school!

that is a good plan!!!!!!!!!!let me know when and I will make sure we are on the same plane ! the more MFCERS on the plane the better!

"singalongs and such"

et voila! OMG OMG OMG

et voila! OMG OMG OMG

woooohoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

now all we need to do next is to keep and ear and eye out for

concert dates nearer by (they know me at the radio station by name and will do some "promoting" once the date has been 100% settled etccccccccc)

I bought Live In Cartoon Motion!!!!!!!!!!

:yay: I needed boots so we went to Wal-Mart :mf_lustslow::wink2:

I'm so excited to watch it later!!!

:yay::toot:

you will love it!

Cali and I watched on the weekend and had a blast ! its wonderful!

so much to see and hear and drool...erm...hehe....its soooooo good!

ENJOY!!!

that is a good plan!!!!!!!!!!let me know when and I will make sure we are on the same plane ! the more MFCERS on the plane the better!

"singalongs and such"

You guys are making me want to go more and more every second. You know that I have family there, plus old friends, as it was originally my hometown. Too bad I have major issues about the place (there are good reasons why I call it "Ground Zero") plus my screwed-up immune system wouldn't stand a chance in -40 deg. weather.....:blink::boxed::thumbdown:

My fellow Canadians!

I am THRILLED for us that MIKA IS COMING AGAIN!

First and foremost, "Thank you Sunshine!" - For giving us the inside scoop.

This is incredible news for all who have waited so long...

However, this is bitter-sweet for me, because January and February are the 2 busiest, most stressful months for the investment industry (where I work).

My husband works for Bell Canada, and this would have been amazing, as he has staff in Montreal, and could easily plan a trip at the same time....

But I am sooooo sincerely happy for everyone else. I just want so much to meet you all too... :wub2:

*I would have posted earlier, but I have been so busy with it being my last day at work and at home - running around like a chicken with its head cut-off* :boxed:

omg

having to meet all of you ill be shy.

i definitely wont walk over to you guys. you might have to come see me. :naughty:

Don't worry, if your mom is not with you I'll come and say hi :biggrin2: (even if she's there I'll come and say hi but with other MFCers :naughty: )

Suzy you can be back in Toronto first thing on Monday morning. There's a $220 WestJet flight coming back at 8:17 am. Air Canada flights come in even earlier.

*runs off to go check calendar*

Don't worry, if your mom is not with you I'll come and say hi :biggrin2: (even if she's there I'll come and say hi but with other MFCers :naughty: )

Me too! I will invade everyone's personal space and give you all HUGS! (no kisses, sorry)

:woot_jump:

I can't believe it!!! I really hope they confirm dates within the next couple of days!! I need to ask for time off and I have to ask for more than 2 days off if I'm gonna do a proper tour with Mika:mf_rosetinted:

Me too! I will invade everyone's personal space and give you all HUGS! (no kisses, sorry)

I'm usually not a hug/kiss person but I'll hug all the MFCers with pleasure. I've been waiting for so long to do that! And Suzy, I usually kiss my friends... it's more common than hugs...

I'm usually not a hug/kiss person but I'll hug all the MFCers with pleasure. I've been waiting for so long to do that! And Suzy, I usually kiss my friends... it's more common than hugs...

Ha! Neither am I...just want others too feel comfortable around me. But I will gladly take handshakes, smiles, hugs and kisses - whatever. :biggrin2: