Fragrance!

xintra

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldnt know what mika smells like ive never got close enough to him to smell...(yet)

....but if you say Pineapple with a hint of Lime i believe you :wink2::naughty:

huahuauahuahuahuahuahuhauhuhahahahhahha :roftl: yeah I've smelled it via my computer

When I go to the DC gig in June I'm hoping to get a hug so I shall update on how he smells! :naughty::roftl::wub2:

huahuhauhauhahahhahahhahahhahahahhaha :roftl:

I just thought about what will happen if he uses lynx you'll do "bom chicka wah wah" thing like girls in commercials :D:naughty:

Well I have a really bad problem with "sniffing the life" out of my clothes because of the detergent. I LOOOVVVEEEE laundry. I would die for it haha. So Mika if you ever wear really clean clothes....LOOK OUT! haha. I'll sniff you to death! Hmmm sniffing Mika and laundry...that'd be perfect!

hehe well actually I really can't describe it... To be honest I don't remember exactly what he smelled like, I just rememer he smelled nice :)

ur so lucky! i would sell my soul to see mika...prob never gonna happen tho cus live in ny and he doesnt come here often and my parents do not support my mika obsession! and since i cant drive yet...im doomed.......:emot-sad::crybaby:

ur so lucky! i would sell my soul to see mika...prob never gonna happen tho cus live in ny and he doesnt come here often and my parents do not support my mika obsession! and since i cant drive yet...im doomed.......:emot-sad::crybaby:

Don't despair, I'm sure you'll get to see him... he doesn't come here too often also !