Queeniac Club

mandilambi

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh girls, I hate to leave you in the middle of such an interesting conversation, but I must rush now to the airport, for I'm seeing Mika tomorrow in Barcelona, Friday in Torino and Saturday in Bologna, and I don't want to miss the plane!!!!!!

jengafer, thanks a lot for the links. Yeah, Freddie IS WONDERFUL, there's no one like him and thre will never be...

Oh girls, I hate to leave you in the middle of such an interesting conversation, but I must rush now to the airport, for I'm seeing Mika tomorrow in Barcelona, Friday in Torino and Saturday in Bologna, and I don't want to miss the plane!!!!!!

jengafer, thanks a lot for the links. Yeah, Freddie IS WONDERFUL, there's no one like him and thre will never be...

Agh! I'm so jealous!!!!

dont forget your chicken or is it pig now:blink: Have a woderful time:biggrin2:

lmao!!! Glad someone else thinks so.... I thought I was going slightly mad:wink2:

sorry to get ur hopes up, I have been considered a little touched on occassion!! H eheee I must go for dinner now, i could stay chatting all day but have washing to do, kids to tidy up after and dinner to eat, speak soon mercury girl:biggrin2:

sorry to get ur hopes up, I have been considered a little touched on occassion!! H eheee I must go for dinner now, i could stay chatting all day but have washing to do, kids to tidy up after and dinner to eat, speak soon mercury girl:biggrin2:

Oh well... shame enjoy it.... the pleasure has been all mine:thumb_yello:

my avatar´s about george harrison, not harrison ford lol. I found it a bit weird that you asked me about harrison ford but never even thought about it!

I LOVE GEORGE HARRISON

AND HIS SON DHANI TOO

("it looks like george stayed young and we all got old")PAUL MCCARTNEY, CONCERT FOR GEORGE

my avatar´s about george harrison, not harrison ford lol. I found it a bit weird that you asked me about harrison ford but never even thought about it!

I LOVE GEORGE HARRISON

AND HIS SON DHANI TOO

("it looks like george stayed young and we all got old")PAUL MCCARTNEY, CONCERT FOR GEORGE

HEY, DOES UR NAME "LIVINGEYESCLOSED"...have anything to do with The Beatles song "Strawberry Fields Forever"? Just wondering

Wait? The stage show? Where did you see it? I saw it in London just before the run ended and I loved it! (ok so the plot wasn't highly complex or anything but it was sooooo much fun!!!)

I saw it in Toronto. I think it was too techno and not very queenish...

I didn't like WWRY either, specially since all the songs were translated into Spanish, and I hated the lyrics...

Spanish? Really? huh...well they made the toronto one very canadian and they had like the girl fall over and her underwear had the canadian flag on it and they said "Thank you toronto" or something

HEY, DOES UR NAME "LIVINGEYESCLOSED"...have anything to do with The Beatles song "Strawberry Fields Forever"? Just wondering

wowww you´re the first one to get it! yeah of course it does!. i think that´s probably one of the most amazing lyrics i´ve ever heard. I mean, if you think about it , it´s so true... living is easy with eyes closed misunderstanding all you see, isn´t it?.

i´ll get those words tattooed as soon as i feel ready to take all that pain!