2night at 1:00 am

xaddictionx

i apolagise if this has already been posted but i have jus seen there is a program on the telli at 1:00 am on channel 4 its a 4music thn on mika

i couldnt not post 2 tell ppl

!!!!

im staying up 2 watch it which meens im gna hav 5 hours sleep argh so i hope its gd

xxxxxx

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe yes i thought it was on last night at 1am But i was wrong its on tonight i am staying up to watch it even though i hear its a repeat of something that was on a few weeks ago .....im not sure

Im staying up to see it :thumb_yello::naughty:

Hey they showed the behind the scenes footage of the Love Today vid, that I assume was what we all missed on Freshly Squeezed the other day. Hooray!

I know, when we missed it I was searching Internet everywhere, but couldn't find it..... Now I've seen it!!!! YEY!!!:yay:

OMG!!!!! It was amazing!!!!! :woot_jump::yay: What a great footage! I was jumping around like a loon!!!!:jawdrop::insane: And still am!

Has anybody else watched it just now?!?!??!?!?

*dieing to see it* :tears: :tears: :tears:

can anyone post it, if it's been recorded somehow..?

*dieing to see it* :tears: :tears: :tears:

can anyone post it, if it's been recorded somehow..?

Don't worry guys, I think it wasn't very new.... I've seen some pieces of this footage on Internet already, just never seen the whole package together. You can explain my excitement because I hardly ever see MIKA on TV, in fact it's just the second time ever - I just miss everything!!! Somehow for me he lives on the Internet and in my earpieces :wink2: , so seeing him on TV screen got me all jumpy...

Anyway, I'll give you some pieces that I found on YouTube, so you know which interview I'm talking about.... It's not all, but still...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzL5ajIB3Rw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HznJWdHXVf0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_sNRMonORM

was there something recorded of Milan concert backstage?

i must confess that we italians are waiting for that airing, as he told us....

but any mika apeearance will do!!!

nope no milan concert footage there :( just the making of love today vid, and him explaining bout the songs and performing them

thanks, got it. saved those in my favourites ages ago...that's why they aired it at such an awful time!

dear hotdp, i must not forget that you live there and you were in the necklace affair...very useful, indeed:wink2:

keep yr eyes open, dear!!!

thanks, got it. saved those in my favourites ages ago...that's why they aired it at such an awful time!

dear hotdp, i must not forget that you live there and you were in the necklace affair...very useful, indeed:wink2:

keep yr eyes open, dear!!!

lol oh yes i will do :thumb_yello: i'll prob start running around the house screaming when i see it :naughty: then i will come on and let u know :wink2: