Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

...yes...I CAN'T WAIT TO C EVERYONE!!!

I went to Borders and I had no idea about the MFC and all the fans...I thought I was one of the few Americans who knew about him!!! (so wrong)

Haha!! Yeah Americans can surprise you! I didn't think a lot of people knew him either! How wrong were we

lol

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ I think around 7ish?

PinkSock- You crack me up!!

Lalapelosa- I totally agree! My mom and I go into New York to go shopping and stuff every other month or so, and she knows it's safe, it's my Dad that knows nothing and butts himself in. And she's generally overcautious about everything. So thanks for that!

I hope that you guys have an amazing time! I probably won't be able to read your reports until Sunday or so because I'm leaving for Atlanta tomorrow! OMG, I'm so excited that I can't breathe.... :D

I'll tell you abour NYC show on Saturday! I'm catching 7 a.m. plane tomorrow to Atlanta :naughty: What time you're comming? I'll be there with my sis and her husband, and I don't think that they want to go there hours before the show :thumbdown:

YAY!! Counting down the hours. Heading to Green Acres mall for a shirt for tonight. I cant wait. I better make my husband something to eat before i go tonight. Ive been in Mika mode...dont want hubby to think i forgot about him LOL!! :naughty:

Anyone old enough to go out for drinks after the concert is more than welcomed to join my friend and i. I think we're going to a local bar after.

I would love to go, but I need to catch 7 am plane to Atlanta :mf_rosetinted: And my bags are not packed yet :blink: We gonna have some drinks before the show :biggrin2: Can't wait to see you again :biggrin2:

omgosh! giedrusia_NY!

if you did that for me, i would be so unbelievably greatful.

i just dont know how youll know who i am.

red hair

breathtakingly beautiful : p

blackish/grayskinnies white tanktop

i'll be with a girl with brown hair

eeeeeeeeeeeee!

I would love to go, but I need to catch 7 am plane to Atlanta :mf_rosetinted: And my bags are not packed yet :blink: We gonna have some drinks before the show :biggrin2: Can't wait to see you again :biggrin2:

Have fun before the concert....maybe i'll get a drink with dinner :) Cant go to the city and not get something to drink LOL!! Cant wait to see you too. This time i promise not to jump in the street LOL.

UGHHHHH My head is like, POUNDING right now. Everybody's screaming. My Dad has the worst temper in the world, and everybody is blaming everything on me, like I'm making their lives horrible because my Dad is stressing everyone out. They're acting like I'm spoiled and saying that I'm horrible because it's my fault they're going through "this." My Dad has NO IDEA what it's like, and he's like, getting in on it, making everything worse. He INSISTS that he go now, and that I'm a horrible brat that they're sacrificing everything for, when I am trying to make everything as easy as possible. Nobody cares what I have to say and AHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Edit: Sorry about bringing the energy down a bit.

Sorry sweetie that really sucks. I hope your dad cools down and eveything works out .

Anyone old enough to go out for drinks after the concert is more than welcomed to join my friend and i. I think we're going to a local bar after.

You might as well go to the after party in NYC if you're old enough!!! I can't go...1 1/2 left and I'll be there!!!

I'm leaving to coming there!!! Yay! I can't wait!

Ahh!!!!

:roftl:

OMG...THAT IS SOO AMAZING!!! GREAT 4 U!!!

You don't know how bad I want to do stuff like that...next summer I really want to go somewhere and try and help out...

Thanks! The program I am going through is called Operation Crossroads Africa. They do stuff all over Africa and sometimes the Carribean. Go to volunteerabroad.com for other places and programs too. I hope you get to go!

gosh! I'm still trying to get tickets! I keep refreshing Craigslist and ebay and tickmaster. This is so ridiculous. Well, I'll see you guys at the show; I'll be standing around looking for the cheapest scalper or people with extra tickets.

YAY!! Counting down the hours. Heading to Green Acres mall for a shirt for tonight. I cant wait. I better make my husband something to eat before i go tonight. Ive been in Mika mode...dont want hubby to think i forgot about him LOL!! :naughty:

ahhh Green Acres I haven't been there in forEVER! I am more of a roosevelt field girl myself

Thanks! The program I am going through is called Operation Crossroads Africa. They do stuff all over Africa and sometimes the Carribean. Go to volunteerabroad.com for other places and programs too. I hope you get to go!

Whoa! That's crazy generous of you! I just volunteer around school and stuff. You're so brave. Uber kudos to you!:thumb_yello:

ahhh Green Acres I haven't been there in forEVER! I am more of a roosevelt field girl myself

I am too but i dont have enough time to go to Roosevelt mall...so i'm gonna run real quick to Green Acres. If i go to roosevelt i'll be in there for hours :naughty: