Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

Anyone else see mika's family in the right balcony last night? I recognized his grandma, a few cousins i saw at gramercy and his aunt. I didnt see his mom or sister though. They were probably back stage.

lol we saw them all walking in, and we waved like we were like omg MRS PENNIMAN!!! and his cousins we waved to and then after we wiated and he cam eout his cousin came up behind me an fmy freind and wa lsike who is this mika guy and i turned around and wa lsiek ARE YOU JOKING and my freind was like heyy wait a sec...youre his cousin!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol we saw them all walking in, and we waved like we were like omg MRS PENNIMAN!!! and his cousins we waved to and then after we wiated and he cam eout his cousin came up behind me an fmy freind and wa lsike who is this mika guy and i turned around and wa lsiek ARE YOU JOKING and my freind was like heyy wait a sec...youre his cousin!

omg...where there alot of them...little girls am i right???

erm...okay so I was way off

THEN WHO THE HELL WAS THE 12 YEAR OLD GIRLS ON THE BALCONEY STAIRS????? LOLOLO

their mom worked for the record company...we saw them in the bathroom and asked how they got passes.

their mom worked for the record company...we saw them in the bathroom and asked how they got passes.

oh...there ya go...

anywho...everyones stories were so great...

my friends were being ass's an didn't want 2 wait "you'd b killing it kelly...lets go home"

:blink:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

I saw u guys...I really wanted 2 say hi...I REALLY SHOULD HAVE!!!

I'm still off the high from that concert...better than I expected it really was

My only question...

why breakdancers????? lolololololo

oh...there ya go...

anywho...everyones stories were so great...

my friends were being ass's an didn't want 2 wait "you'd b killing it kelly...lets go home"

:blink:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

I saw u guys...I really wanted 2 say hi...I REALLY SHOULD HAVE!!!

I'm still off the high from that concert...better than I expected it really was

My only question...

why breakdancers????? lolololololo

oh you should have said hi! i saw lotsa people comming from the fornt it was easy to find us, we met alot of forum people

I am so angry with myself right.:sneaky2::mad3: Some MFCs met MIKA after the show. You guys didn't wait that long to see this incredible person. I would actually like just to shoot myself. How ignorant can I be. No one around me really understands how much admiration I have for him. I really, truly love him. After seeing him at the show, I feel like if something is missing. And is him. It sounds cucu but it is so true.

oh you should have said hi! i saw lotsa people comming from the fornt it was easy to find us, we met alot of forum people

I really should have...OMG NEXT TIME I PROMISE!!! U GUYS LOOKED GREAT...very colorful!!!

I got out of the car...by the parking garague (how ever u spell it)

and I saw you guys and I got all excited...I turned to my friend and I was like "OMG IT LOVETODAY, THATPINKSOCK..ECT)

but she had no idea what I was talkin about...she's not on the MFC

I was like...I'm gonna say hi...wait for me at the end...

and she was like

"Kelly...we have to MOVE THE LINE IS GETTIN BIG!"

:thumbdown:

oh well...next time!!!

But...I did c him keep looking over to the left side of the stage...AND I KNEW THAT U GUYS HAD TO B OVER THERE!!!!

edit: NOW I'LL KNOW TO GET THERE 7 HOURS EARLY LOLOLO

I really should have...OMG NEXT TIME I PROMISE!!! U GUYS LOOKED GREAT...very colorful!!!

I got out of the car...by the parking garague (how ever u spell it)

and I saw you guys and I got all excited...I turned to my friend and I was like "OMG IT LOVETODAY, THATPINKSOCK..ECT)

but she had no idea what I was talkin about...she's not on the MFC

I was like...I'm gonna say hi...wait for me at the end...

and she was like

"Kelly...we have to MOVE THE LINE IS GETTIN BIG!"

:thumbdown:

oh well...next time!!!

But...I did c him keep looking over to the left side of the stage...AND I KNEW THAT U GUYS HAD TO B OVER THERE!!!!

edit: NOW I'LL KNOW TO GET THERE 7 HOURS EARLY LOLOLO

haha thats really funny you recognized me and that pink sock hahaha, did you really se ehim come to our side ofthe stage alot? because me and pink sock had our mikagasm sign and he kept reading it andlooking at us, like alot hahaha

haha thats really funny you recognized me and that pink sock hahaha, did you really se ehim come to our side ofthe stage alot? because me and pink sock had our mikagasm sign and he kept reading it andlooking at us, like alot hahaha

yeah he did...really!!!

he kept going over there...pointing and stuff (and throwing rose pedals...MIKAGASM^1000000000000!)

and I was like...OMG...I KNOW WHOSE OVER THERE!!!

did u guys write different things on the sign...what was on this sign u speak of???

yeah he did...really!!!

he kept going over there...pointing and stuff (and throwing rose pedals...MIKAGASM^1000000000000!)

and I was like...OMG...I KNOW WHOSE OVER THERE!!!

did u guys write different things on the sign...what was on this sign u speak of???

well one sign said mikagams in glitter hahaha and the other said mfc loves today i had the mika gasm one with that pink sock and he kept reaidng it alot, after the show i asked if he liked our posters haha and he looked up noded yes and gave that sexy eyes/eyebrow wave hahaha

The after party never happened... it was postponed until late September, presumably when Mika returns for another performance of some sort... but things can change even after 'official' announcements are made...so we'll just have to wait and see what will happen...

http://newyork.going.com/invite-4887

he is returing..jerry told me and my freinds, and then he shook our hands haha we made great connections with owen and jerry yesterday. and since jerryis mikas manager the whole hes comming in sept is pretty realistic.

The after party never happened... it was postponed until late September, presumably when Mika returns for another performance of some sort... but things can change even after 'official' announcements are made...so we'll just have to wait and see what will happen...

http://newyork.going.com/invite-4887

interesting...

...well...

ladies

MIKA IS COMIN BACK

score

interesting...

well...

ladies

MIKA IS COMIN BACK

score

no joke, thank you jerry haha he has 2 pictures of us on his camera and one on his phone. thats sick to know that mikas manager has us with him on his phone, even if he deleted it by now lol

no joke, thank you jerry haha he has 2 pictures of us on his camera and one on his phone. thats sick to know that mikas manager has us with him on his phone, even if he deleted it by now lol

OMG...U R SOME LUCKY LADIES!!! lolololo U REALLY GOT THE BEST OF THE BEST!!! JERRY, OWEN...MIKA KNOWING WHO THE HELL U WHERE...I would die, he'll remember u guys forever...

and TRL and ABC...jez

I have so much 2 look foward 2 this summer, Arctic Monkeys gig, U23D, MIKA ON GMA!!!!! H.P 7...North Carolina!!!

Mika was just the beginning...

OMG...U R SOME LUCKY LADIES!!! lolololo U REALLY GOT THE BEST OF THE BEST!!! JERRY, OWEN...MIKA KNOWING WHO THE HELL U WHERE...I would die, he'll remember u guys forever...

and TRL and ABC...jez

I have so much 2 look foward 2 this summer, Arctic Monkeys gig, U23D, MIKA ON GMA!!!!! H.P 7...North Carolina!!!

Mika was just the beginning...

haha yeah this concert just kicked off the start of a good summer, like if my summer is starting like this... can it get any better?

haha yeah this concert just kicked off the start of a good summer, like if my summer is starting like this... can it get any better?

No! Mika day couldn't have gone better! I loved how Owen knew me as the girl that wanted his Mika badge. haha<3 Omgosh so whos going to the September show? ME ME ME ME!! I'm gunna get my Mika glam on again. Rainbows, face paint, the workd!

No! Mika day couldn't have gone better! I loved how Owen knew me as the girl that wanted his Mika badge. haha<3 Omgosh so whos going to the September show? ME ME ME ME!! I'm gunna get my Mika glam on again. Rainbows, face paint, the workd!

we gotta do even more next time! bigger poster!