Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Which outfit did you like more? The Nokia one or the Gramercy one?

NOKIA HANDS DOWN!!!

Loved that Jacket...I WANT THAT DAMN JACKET SOOO FREAKIN BAD!!!

(Would go great with a pair of dark skinny jeans and a few fun necklaces...sry I think about these things)

BY THE END OF THE SHOW I WAS LIKE...WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE S**T HE WAS WEARING????

He looked great at both...he has amazing style...wonder if buys these things himself or somebody helps him out...either way he always looks great!

EDIT:

he looked very handsome in that white shirt

NOKIA HANDS DOWN!!!

(Would go great with a pair of dark skinny jeans and a few fun necklaces...sry I think about these things)

BY THE END OF THE SHOW I WAS LIKE...WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE S**T HE WAS WEARING????

He looked great at both...he has amazing style...wonder if buys these things himself or somebody helps him out...either way he always looks great!

EDIT:

Ok me too! I remember seeing a picture of him wearing those pants in a magazine (teen vogue, i think) with Mikaontheweb and I kept saying "Omg. I LOVE those pants. I LOVE THOSE PANTS!" and he worse them <3333 My favorite outfit was when he was just wearing those pants during the shirtless bit. Yum!

NOKIA HANDS DOWN!!!

EDIT:

OK, I know I've said this to ThatPinkSock a zillion times, but I was DYING when I saw his Nokia outfit. I tell everyone my FAVORITE shirt he owns is his white tuxedo shirt...and he WORE IT. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT. I started screaming to the people next to me, "He's wearing it! His tuxedo shirt! OMG OMG OMG!!!" So yea, Nokia wins for best outfit, hands down. I never thought he'd wear it...and when it got all sweaty...YUM. :wub2: :wub2:

OK, I know I've said this to ThatPinkSock a zillion times, but I was DYING when I saw his Nokia outfit. I tell everyone my FAVORITE shirt he owns is his white tuxedo shirt...and he WORE IT. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT. I started screaming to the people next to me, "He's wearing it! His tuxedo shirt! OMG OMG OMG!!!" So yea, Nokia wins for best outfit, hands down. I never thought he'd wear it...and when it got all sweaty...YUM. :wub2: :wub2:

omg...EVEN THOUGHT THATS A GUYS SHIRT IT WOULD LOOK GREAT ON A GIRL!!!

I love his whole look...

AND I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING..."Hopefully he'll wear that cute white shirt today"

AND HE DID!!!

-we sure did call it :biggrin2:

I love his whole look...

AND I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING..."Hopefully he'll wear that cute white shirt today"

AND HE DID!!!

Ok, now we gotta predict his August 10th outfit! Purple trousers, maybe? I hope he wears that jacket again though. I reallllyyyy like it.

I love his whole look...

AND HE DID!!!

i love him in all white, he looks like an angel

Ok, now we gotta predict his August 10th outfit! Purple trousers, maybe? I hope he wears that jacket again though. I reallllyyyy like it.

yes yes...some really colorful pant...BUT ITS GONNA B REALLY HOT...ya know August...erm...what kind of shirt...something light and airy

we'll have to c what he wears in warmer weather

MAYBE HE'LL WEAR SUNGLASSES...he's never done that before...ohhh

yes yes...some really colorful pant...BUT ITS GONNA B REALLY HOT...ya know August...erm...what kind of shirt...something light and airy

we'll have to c what he wears in warmer weather

MAYBE HE'LL WEAR SUNGLASSES...he's never done that before...ohhh

maybe hell wear shorts and no shirt.

I hope...but this is gonna be broadcasted live...maybe that wouldn't b the way 2 go...erm...DAMN, MAYBE THOSE CARGO PANTS AND A PLAIN WHITE TEE EH?

Like the outfit from the coachella? I Really liked that one too! I can't decide between the cargo pants and the skinny jeans.

Speaking of skinny jeans, doesn't anyone else get angry when they see guys wearing them? I always think to myself "pfft, who do they think they are?! No one pulls those off like Mika!"

Like the outfit from the coachella? I Really liked that one too! I can't decide between the cargo pants and the skinny jeans.

Speaking of skinny jeans, doesn't anyone else get angry when they see guys wearing them? I always think to myself "pfft, who do they think they are?! No one pulls those off like Mika!"

i was thinking he would be in the coachella outfit

NO MAN CAN PULL OF THE MIKA LOOK!!! THATS FOR SURE :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

yeah...just like Coachella...he looked great in those pics...thats a look that would b good for a gig like that

He needs to appeal to Americans...perception is everything...

BUT I LIKE HIM ANY WAY HE COMES...as long as it isn't associated with "Rehab" or anything...

hope 2 God he'll stay away from that s**t

NO MAN CAN PULL OF THE MIKA LOOK!!! THATS FOR SURE :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

yeah...just like Coachella...he looked great in those pics...thats a look that would b good for a gig like that

BUT I LIKE HIM ANY WAY HE COMES...as long as it isn't associated with "Rehab" or anything...

hes said he wont do drugs

Of course he will! Mika's 23, has it all, and is STILL the same perfect modest guy <3 He's so amazing with his family and fans! I'd be surprised if the fame got to his head and he started doing crazy Lindsay Lohan crap.

hes said he wont do drugs

he's family would never allow it...they seem to close...MIKA IS JUST 2 GOOD FOR THAT S**T...

It would break my heart..it really would if he pulled any of that

He's just such a gud person...2 many gud ppl have lost it because of the krap

edit: hope u guys know that i know he would never do that...it was just a comment