From mikainstagram

"Christmas dinner at my place" :

1515045_589725654410218_1822835896_n.jpg

Thank you, MIKA for sharing such a personal image; it's lovely.

I can only comment here, because I have merely a 'stupid phone' vs. a smart phone. . . !

Edited by A. Clay

2,404 Twitter Updates

# count adjusted by Twitter-

etranges-comportements-twitter-L-e3opvJ.jpeg

:Update:

FROM Mr. 'M'

Alice ‏@ACLAYsuper

@mikasounds

'Sounds uncharacteristically CALM

. . . unless it's 'hyperPOP' music that is.

Only good wishes 4 U -

Happy New Year !'

In reply to MIKA Official

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

'Happy New Year!

Starting it off siting in the countryside

listening to music with a friend and my dog

as everyone else watches a movie X!'

Edited by A. Clay

Hi Mika you may not read this but I hope you do...

I heard your songs when I was younger and then when I got older (last year) I was on youtube and looked up 'Lollipop' I found this was one of the songs from when I was younger and as I looked more I discovered more. I then took a look at interviews and found out about you and about your opinion, I really respect you as a person not just your music. So for my 13th birthday I got your CD's I discovered more and more music and fell in love with each track, whether it was on the albums or not. With that I discovered you had accounts (like twitter, facebook, e.t.c) and sure I could watch things on youtube but I wanted to know about your career in the present not just the past. I joined twitter and after a while I got lots of friends and discovered your fans (MIKAFREAKS) and they are such nice people, if it was not for you I wouldn't of met them. Last November I was lucky enough to meet you at swatch and I bought the limited edition one. Thank you so much for everything and you are my Idol can't wait till the next album, and if possible I want to go to one of your concerts to hear you sing, your voice is great and you are so energetic! Infact it is one of my resolutions so please to a gig in London ! from Ashley xx:blush-anim-cl:

2,405 Twitter Updates

FROM Mr. 'M'

Alice ‏@ACLAYsuper

@mikasounds

'MEL always looks such a sweet pup.

Looks fine in that bow tie.

Did you tie it for her?'

In reply to MIKA Official

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

'Happy New Year from Mel'

Bc6WNihIIAALxci.jpg

https://twitter.com/mikasounds/status/418436974866100224/photo/1

Edited by A. Clay

Dear Mika,

Your music has such a special and unique effect on everyone....for me, you make me feel like I'm not alone. I'm an outsider, odd and different, but in a more hidden way. Your music, when I hear it, sing to it, or play it on my piano, makes me feel like this moment is the most important in the world, and in my secret universe, I am special and have friends who are like me.

You've influenced and helped so many people, in large and small ways, so I hope you know (I'm sure you do!) that you are a special person! How wonderful it must feel to know that you've created so many smiles! :wink2:

From Elda, a US fan

Dear Mika,

I don't really know how to describe the way that your music has influenced me, other than my life is so much better than it was before I heard Popular Song. I was just miserable, and felt like I'd never be happy again. Ever since I have heard your music, I have been so much happier, and I like myself again. I was having trouble in school because I felt like nobody liked me and that bothered me a lot. I had no friends, and now I actually talk to people and have friends. I feel like I can connect to your songs, like they are written for me in some way. Whenever I hear your music, I unconsciously grin and start dancing or singing along. You are the best I have ever heard!

So I just want to say a big thank you, thank you, thank you! If I were to give my younger self a bit of advice, it would be to listen to your music, just one song is enough to make me smile. I couldn't live without you...

Please come to Arizona soon! I know that not many people know you out here (at least the people who haven't met me) and maybe that's the reason why, but know that if you did, you would have at least one wild fan doing anything to go(me).

Love,

me (Amber)

2,406 Twitter Updates

FROM Mr. 'M'

Alice ‏@ACLAYsuper

@mikasounds

'GET OUT !

NICE GET UP!'

+