Rumor Concerning Gwen Stefani

mandilambi

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone else here has heard the rumor that Mika was going to open for Gwen Stefani for her UK tour? I heard this a long time ago and quite a few of Gwen fans are still holding out hope that he will open for her, but I have never heard anything more about this.

I think it would be cool, though I wouldn't get to see the shows so it really doesn't affect me that much. I am going to see Gwen twice in June and Mika once in June, so I guess it's kinda like seeing them together! LOL

Anyway....just curious if anyone knew any other info. I told the posters on my other favorite forum that I would inquire about this!

PS. If you all are not Gwen fans, please don't use this topic to express how horrible it would be if they tour "together." I am a huge fan of both people and would just like to know any info that you all may have concerning this issue. :)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I just found out through the No Doubt forum that Lady Sovereign is opening for Gwen in the UK...soo....nevermind! lol

Haha what a disappointment. I'd much rather have Mika.

I also heard that he was asked to support Take That on their Beautiful World Tour, but didn't do it (think I read it in The Sun or something....)

I was GUTTED because I am going to that tour, got tickets on row 10!! And I didn't manage to get any Mika tickets :shocked:

So it would have been perfect, especially becasue of the fact that 2 of my fave artists would be sharing a stage!!

Aaah well never mind.

Haha what a disappointment. I'd much rather have Mika.

I also heard that he was asked to support Take That on their Beautiful World Tour, but didn't do it (think I read it in The Sun or something....)

I was GUTTED because I am going to that tour, got tickets on row 10!! And I didn't manage to get any Mika tickets :shocked:

So it would have been perfect, especially becasue of the fact that 2 of my fave artists would be sharing a stage!!

Aaah well never mind.

I think you'll find that he wasn't asked to support Take That, despite what the Sun reported.

He cleared that rumour up in the Attitude interview.