MIKAs possatives???

xLAURENx

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where in the world did you get the first picture. I love it!!!!!!!!! His tiny ass is sooo cute. And the last picture, showing his hairy belly is amazing. I think about so many nasty things I can do to this guy. I love his hairy arms. I find them soooo attractive. If I ever meet him. I would ask him if I can touch his arms, just for good luck :)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where in the world did you get the first picture. I love it!!!!!!!!! His tiny ass is sooo cute. And the last picture, showing his hairy belly is amazing. I think about so many nasty things I can do to this guy. I love his hairy arms. I find them soooo attractive. If I ever meet him. I would ask him if I can touch his arms, just for good luck :)

I took it myself! lol

At the NYC concert <33

is this weird?

i noticed he keeps his finger nails at the perfect length and never dirty.

i really like that, it's something most boys don't understand to do.

I like that he wears alot of emotion in his face and always looks genuinly excited about what he has to say.

I think I've seen them long in some interviews, but I've definitely never seen them dirty. I think one interview article even points it out something along the lines of "Unlike most musicians, Mika has perfectly trimmed and clean nails." But that's just one interview/article.

But I still think he lets them grow a little bit long. I'm sure of it! Though I hope I'm wrong, for Mika's sake.

I also agree about his showing his emotions, at least some of them. :-) Most of the guys I know don't, and it makes me feel like I'm talking to a robot. I think they put up a strong, silent-type, stoic front because they think it's attractive (movies), but it just makes them seem unreal, like robots! Super unattractive to me, anyway! I just can't be attracted to those, there's no way.

is this weird?

i noticed he keeps his finger nails at the perfect length and never dirty.

i really like that, it's something most boys don't understand to do.

I like that he wears alot of emotion in his face and always looks genuinly excited about what he has to say.

Yeah I've noticed that when they have close up on his hands when he plays his piano

Love it!!!! :biggrin2:

1. His attitude (Seems to me he knows life is precious and can be fleeting so have some fun while you are able to.)

2. His love of Music (Nothing more needs to be said here.)

3. His respect for the people in his life. (Including mom and family friends in video, sister doing artwork, ect...)

And yea very cute but he could be my kid so hard to picture him as a "hottie" but Like my momma told me "Like good artwork, Look but don't touch, and always good to respect and admire masterpieces." ;)

:mf_rosetinted:

Well ... since there has recently been a thread about what you least like about MIKA, i thaught it would be good to bring up some possative things about MIKA that you LOVE!!!!!:biggrin2:

WELL THERE IS SOOOOOOOOO MANY BUT...THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVES!!!! ..*hehe*:mf_lustslow: ...

kjdfhdsa.jpg

THEN.....HIS CHEEKY SMILE!!!

503277.jpg

:mf_lustslow:

THEN.... DEFFINITLY HIS HAPPY TRAIL!!! I LOVE HIS BODY HAIR ITS SOO FUZZY!! :naughty:

mika14.jpg

THEY ARE MY 3 POSSATIVES ABOUT HIM...BUT THERE ARE SOOOOO MANY MORE.................

XXXXXXXXXXX

WHAAAAT ??!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE ANYONE WOULD GET INTO ANYTHING NEGATIVE HERE ABOUT MIKA YOU SAID THERE WAS A THREAD GOING AROUND RECENTLY LIKE THAT ?! THAT IS WRONG !!

OMG ...I CANT REMEMBER WHERE I GOT IT FROM!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS ON GOOGLE I THINK!!! JEEZE IM SOOO DUMB!!!!!:biggrin2::bleh:

Well, aside from everything... col I really love

his laugh

his wonderful sweetness and the importance he places in family

his loooooooooong legs (hehe so glad I mastered the art of tree climbing :naughty:)

his hair, wherever it may be :wink2:

his airport accent

Those are my top five ^_^

Hahaha! I couldn't agree more <33

Besides the fact that he is very attractive, talented and creative, he's also just genuine. He has a vision and is committed to it. I love his fabulous "Why not?!" attitude. He's a go-getter in the most positive way. He knows how to transmit good vibes. He's so charismatic and although he's aware of that he's still down to earth. He has such a pleasant nature that everytime I see interviews with him I feel that I could just sit and listen forever. He's smart and he constantly emits such a infectuous, natural cheerfulness. It's a pleasure to just watch him doing anything.

i´m totally agree with you. he looks so natural in interviews..:wub2: i hope he never changes...

Just read everything here, I don't know if I can add anything new....

But anyway, t, he things I love about MIKA:

- his talent and not just voice (although it's amazing), but his artistic side, the ability to get inspiration from reality and making it sound so wonderful and colorful;

- how he takes control of everything that is happening in his life, how he creates and puts together the project, and how he rebels against people who try to change it or him;

- how down-to-earth he is and how easily he communicates with people.

I could go on forever, but you know it all anyway....:wink2:

BTW, I've just heard that Mika is going to be in a minute on E4... :thumb_yello: But only for like a few minutes I think.