HI from New Zealand!

RosinaKiwi

Howdy! Im new here!

descovered mika who is NEW to the charts in New Zealand! i saw his video of grace kelly on the TV! The song got stuck in my head on a count of it being so catchy and it was also being played basically EVERYWHERE I went!

Honestly, when i searched this intreguing man! I didnt know any of his songs. I watched a few you tube videos and Myspace things! found out how interesting he was not to mention his great personality, Great voice and Genius song writing!

Mikas songs are now very empowering and inspireing for me! It makes me proud to be me! believe me that has been hard!

The Funny thing is i dont usually like the POP genre! But MIKA's Album was the first POP Album I ever got!

Please excuse the spelling mistakes I cant spell too good! I have a form of dyslexia Which means that if I think of a word and write it down it comes out all messed up (Along with some problms, which i dont really need to go into! )

BECAUSE, After all, were all mostly to support MR #1 Curley haired pop prince MIKA! :punk:

From your KIWILAND MIKA FAN

RosinaKiwi

P:S: no longer lingering arround the threads! Happy to join in!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-After all, were all mostly to support MR #1 Curley haired pop prince MIKA! :punk:

Lol! I Love How You Put That! Oh! And Welcome To MFC! If You Need Any Help, I'm here To, Err, Help!

I Look Forward To Reading Your Contributions! And MIKA Has Dyslexia Too, So You're Not Alone!

Lol! I Love How You Put That! Oh! And Welcome To MFC! If You Need Any Help, I'm here To, Err, Help!

I Look Forward To Reading Your Contributions! And MIKA Has Dyslexia Too, So You're Not Alone!

Really? Honestly! woh I didnt know that! I knew that Walt disney and Albet Einstein were dyslexics!

I am Enjoying it so far here at MFC!