Nokia tickets

so_rococo

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just try to buy some tickets. The website is telling this: There were no tickets available that matched your request I am about to faint. Does this mean the show sold out? I am about to break into tears

Yay:punk: I just bought 2 tickets I am so HAPPY:roftl: I just had to share this my first real mika concert . Has anyone else bought thier ticktes yet :mf_lustslow:

got our 7 and i cant wait! i alreayd have my outfit planned out<3 AHHH what is it like 2 months annnnd 13 days?

I hope you areright LOVETODAY. I really want to see him. It is hard to understand how much I love his music and of course I really really like him. He seems like a nice person.

Thank you for your positive thought. I really hope I get some. You mentioned your tickets are GA1. Isn't this concert General Admission? I believed all tickets were the same. If I get some, I will like to see you there on JUNE 15th. :):):):):):)

So ThatPinkSock...

Explain to me how Mika signed your boob? I've been curios for a very long time

Well, at the borders signing.. there were very few people with mika shirts (only the people who were at the show the night before) so when my friends and I got up there to get our CDs signed we kinda stood out. He offered to sign my friends shirt without her even asking!! Then when it was my turn, he compliments how I cut the neck on mine then just went a signed my shirt right on my boobs =]

i despise you, and you know you wont be relaxing if you see mika...were deff gunna have the same reactions probably similar to when my mom said shed drive us to the boston show...

Well, at the borders signing.. there were very few people with mika shirts (only the people who were at the show the night before) so when my friends and I got up there to get our CDs signed we kinda stood out. He offered to sign my friends shirt without her even asking!! Then when it was my turn, he compliments how I cut the neck on mine then just went a signed my shirt right on my boobs =]

You are So Lucky!!

GOD, I'm jealous!!!!:P

I dont know why but mika makes me feel like a teenager again. I am sitting here in anticipation for 12pm. I cant wait to get the tickets. Hopefully they wont sell out too quickly. I cant wait. I'll be sitting on ticketmaster.com at 11:59 getting ready to order my tickets. :biggrin2:

Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha...that's so awesome

I will be sure to get a shirt when I go to his next shows...

Do they usually sell his merchandise there?

Wait.....question...Did he know that he signed your boob? Or did he not even notice?

Yep...i was there...i was right in front with lovelovemika, thatpinksock and the rest of them. I was the one playing catch with the clown outside and got into trouble by the bouncer. Dont know if you would remember.