Which Mika song can you play?

Mika Owns Me

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my guitar teacher has just teached me how to play... My interpritation!!!!!

its quite easy because they are mainley easy chords to do....mostly Gs and Ds!!!!!! I AM NOW LEARNING ANOTHER ONE OF HIS SONGS.... YAYYYYYYYY!!!!

XXXX:biggrin2: :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

GUITARRRRR.jpg

DANG THAT IS A HOT GUITAR!

all i have is a lame brown classical one lol.

everyone should post their renditions up here =DDDDD

THANKYOUUUUU!!!

its actually alot more pink than that!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

HEEHEE.

SEND IT TO ME, I'LL SEE FOR MYSELF.

XDXDXD

i love going into Yamaha to stare at the guitars and drum sets. =D my drum set needs spicing up lmao.

noooooo you cant take my baby from me!!!!!!:roftl:

oooohhh we could make up a MIKA band two!!!! i could be martin or micheal on the guitar and you could be cherrise!!!!!! all we need now is a keybored palyer and another MIKA!!!!!

OHHHHH why dont u post a pic of your drum kit up here!!????:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

noooooo you cant take my baby from me!!!!!!:roftl:

oooohhh we could make up a MIKA band two!!!! i could be martin or micheal on the guitar and you could be cherrise!!!!!! all we need now is a keybored palyer and another MIKA!!!!!

OHHHHH why dont u post a pic of your drum kit up here!!????:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I could be on keyboards as long as the tune is the Eastenders theme tune. Oh and London's Burning:blush-anim-cl:

lmao im lazy to walk to the other side of the house.

i miss my piano though =( lol

sure thing! LMAO! I CAN SING BACKGROUND VOCALS WOO! XD

*hehe* u would be a good Martin then coz he sing backing vocals!!!!! (i think)

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I could be on keyboards as long as the tune is the Eastenders theme tune. Oh and London's Burning:blush-anim-cl:

LOL! Joiiiinn ussss...

hurhur.

woot for background vocals. =D

*grooves with mika onstage*

*he he* yeh we can somehow make that work!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :roftl: your the new Luke on keyboards

Excellent....thanks you guys, You wouldn't hear me make any mistakes either what with all the backing vocals and guitars:punk:

*HEHE* YEH!!!

can we somehow link the eastenders tune in with my interpritation !!!???

LOL:roftl: :roftl: I think the real MIKA should join our new band!!!!:roftl::biggrin2::thumb_yello:

HECK YES!!!!

woot!!

and then we'll work our way up and become his real band members, kicking the current ones out the door.

JK!

XD

Just think of all the close contact and the touring. All that time spent with Mika. Dream come true 8o)

I can play "Grace Kelly," "Love Today," "Ring Ring" (sort of) all on the piano and I think that's it. I REALLY wanna learn "Stuck In the Middle." Do you have the sheet music or chords for it?

i don't have sheet music but when i get the chance i can type up the notes on here and post them, i don't think it's the exact thing he plays but you can play it right along with the track and it sounds really cool! :]

lol i went to a party tonight and the guy who's house it was at had a guitar and i picked it up and started playing Grace Kelly.. everyone's like SHUT UP WITH MIKA lollll yeah my friends hate my obsession but playing it was fun while it lasted. it got the attention of this really hot kid and he was like "i didn't know you played guitar!" and i'm like "why yes i doooooo!" lol

ok all these stories really make me wanna learn how to play piano and guitar so much more... i really think i might find like sheet music fo what ever guitars use and give to to my freind and be like play this... then teach me how to play it