• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok guys I would have a few requests....

I saw a lot of great banners, one of them was made by IngieVV, and I would like to see the original pictures...I also saw them in martine's avatar.Mika is wearing a green jacket, and he is really elegant...and...etc...Maybe an award?

Also...I dunno I saw a few avatars recently with Mika wearing a scarf and looking damn hot.I would be soo terribly happy to see the originals of those pix.The are soooo sute! I 've been searching for an hour....but no luck....

I feel like a newbie or something! :D

If someone could help.....Please!

Ok guys I would have a few requests....

I saw a lot of great banners, one of them was made by IngieVV, and I would like to see the original pictures...I also saw them in martine's avatar.Mika is wearing a green jacket, and he is really elegant...and...etc...Maybe an award?

Also...I dunno I saw a few avatars recently with Mika wearing a scarf and looking damn hot.I would be soo terribly happy to see the originals of those pix.The are soooo sute! I 've been searching for an hour....but no luck....

I feel like a newbie or something! :D

If someone could help.....Please!

those pics are from the EMA and the WMA

here's the link to all the gorgeous picsˇˇ:biggrin2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10032

sorry I don't have the exact same in bigger but I think it's from the same shoot

FromPeople.gif

Thanks for that. :original:

I like the quotes too: "It's like Madonna - one name is all I need". And one I haven't seen before, on tour he carries with him "the most ridiculous amount of face products". :naughty:

Thanks for that. :original:

I like the quotes too: "It's like Madonna - one name is all I need". And one I haven't seen before, on tour he carries with him "the most ridiculous amount of face products". :naughty:

Psh no wonder his skin is flawless :sneaky2:

I need his beauty secrets :naughty:

Well, I'm looking for a picture where (hmm.. I don't really now how to explain this..my english isn't so good but, maybe).. where he pulls/is stretching his braces out?.

I think he's got some kind of glasses in the picture, black pants and a white shirt.

I hope anyone know which picture I'm talking about, my explanation is kinda blurry..