what do you think???

jadygirl

ok so i said this in the other mika chat at mikasounds.com but i think if mika wants to he should come and talk to us about what we write so we know how he feels about it all.... well just an idea.. do i sound stupid or do you agree with me..???

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While it would be such a privilege for us fans, I don't think it would be so good for him. I mean, think of how many PM's he would get! He'd be bombarded!

Not only that there is already a theory *ahem - mine* on who MAY be Mika on this forum...although nothing is for definite ofcourse.

Not only that - he may well post here - just in a different name!

:naughty:

While it would be such a privilege for us fans, I don't think it would be so good for him. I mean, think of how many PM's he would get! He'd be bombarded!

Not only that there is already a theory *ahem - mine* on who MAY be Mika on this forum...although nothing is for definite ofcourse.

Not only that - he may well post here - just in a different name!

Who? Who? Who?

sure it would be interesting, but he has a lot of other stuff to do...so I doubt he will have time for it. plus if he answered here he would get PMed by everyone here, his inbox would explode :naughty:

mmmm do you really want to know what he thinks about some... ahem... some threads on here ? :naughty:

Haha...yeah some of them are quite...well quite...there are no words :naughty:

But I love it!!!

it's no secret that people cannot resist posting on their own fanclubs.

i know the sprouse twins did that, and some other person i seem to have forgotten. HAHA.

let's go weed out the suspicious members. WOO! Lol

I reckon he has monitors:cool: ...people to keep him up to date with anything juicy on here. I can't even keep up when I am on here everyday, so how could MIKA keep up when he is so busy with flying round the globe and shows and everything.

I reckon he has monitors:cool: ...people to keep him up to date with anything juicy on here. I can't even keep up when I am on here everyday, so how could MIKA keep up when he is so busy with flying round the globe and shows and everything.

That's true...it is hard to keep and im on here multiple times a day