Stuck in the Middle!

Sorry don't get mad at me please i know they're other threads about people hearing Mika in public but today i was at the store The Limited and they started playing Stuck in the Middle!!! i was like wow this isn't even one of his singles but i was excited because it's my favorite!!! I screamed and the lady who worked there told me to control myself or i would be asked to leave. lmao! but the weird thing was is that they cut out the first verse and started the song in the second verse and i'm guessing because of the whole "i sit and think about the day that you're gonna die" i don't know, i never really thought of that as inapporpriate but i thought that was odd especially since it's not a kid's store, it's not like i was at Limited Too or anything. I was so excited. And after that i got in a really happy mood and i ended up buying what i'm like 99% sure i'm going to wear to the Chicago gig! yay! :roftl:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a bit odd that they cut out the first verse, since when Mika does PAs in stores he sings Billy Brown and everyone sings along with him kids and all.

And the woman telling you to control yourself, Ha ha, I'd have loved to have seen that.

my mom was in old navy and relax came on and she started to sing and then she was like OH MY GOD.. i cant even escape mika when im not home or with my daughter! and she asked the store if they play a radio or use their own music, and lots of stores use their own music and mikas on their play lists

yeah, there's pretty much only one station here that i can imagine playing him..i checked their site but unfortunately they don't show a log or anything of what songs they've played. they're probably playing him all the time and i just don't know about it :bleh:

i know in ny the only station anyone i know has eve rheard him on is plj and they only play him at night

Cause thats when the cool people are listening to the radio <3 I heard 'Grace Kelly' once 2am when Mary was driving me home. I was SO excited I almost made her crash the car. oops.

And after that i got in a really happy mood and i ended up buying what i'm like 99% sure i'm going to wear to the Chicago gig! yay! :roftl:

Ooo! what are you wearing? I just bought something, but im not sure if i want to wear it or not.

I was at Old Navy the other day and Relax came on. I started singing and dancing in the middle of the store. I got quite a few weird looks. But it was worth it :biggrin2:

And, i was on the radio the other day because i requested they play "Grace Kelly" AND they did! THAT made my day!

haha i was mad at my mom cause she heard him on the radio first, i just hope they dont play him on oone station because once they do theyre gunna kill him, cause its one of those stations that play the ame songs ever 25 minspretty much, so everyone gets sick of hearing the songs

And after that i got in a really happy mood and i ended up buying what i'm like 99% sure i'm going to wear to the Chicago gig! yay! :roftl:

Ooo! what are you wearing? I just bought something, but im not sure if i want to wear it or not.

I was at Old Navy the other day and Relax came on. I started singing and dancing in the middle of the store. I got quite a few weird looks. But it was worth it :biggrin2:

And, i was on the radio the other day because i requested they play "Grace Kelly" AND they did! THAT made my day!

i dont know what toi wear i want to wear my shirt fomr his last gig i went to because on the off chance i meet him i want him to sign it, but aparently theres some unspoke rule against wearing shirts to a gig

haha i was mad at my mom cause she heard him on the radio first, i just hope they dont play him on oone station because once they do theyre gunna kill him, cause its one of those stations that play the ame songs ever 25 minspretty much, so everyone gets sick of hearing the songs

I hope z100 doesn't destroy him. It might cause at the Borders signing some guy came up to me and my friends and said "Can you look into the camera and say 'We love Mika and we love z100!'" Uh oh!