MIKA on Yahoo Music

tamika

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooo i've been looking for this one... i keep seeing the pictures of him with the bone and i didnt know where it was from haha thanks alot for posting this!

Me, also! I guess he got the bone because he's a proud mutt! Did I guess right?

Thank you! I think it would make sense. I'm a proud mutt, too, maybe I should get a bone with my name on it, as well. :P

But, then that wouldn't be very original. :roftl:

Besides, I have a long name. It probably wouldn't fit or it would have to be a really long bone. Kind of akward (sp?). :blink:

Thank you! I think it would make sense. I'm a proud mutt, too, maybe I should get a bone with my name on it, as well. :P

But, then that wouldn't be very original. :roftl:

Besides, I have a long name. It probably wouldn't fit or it would have to be a really long bone. Kind of akward (sp?). :blink:

hahah can u imagine that... this huge 8 inch dog bone dangling around your neck :roftl: people at first would be like --> :blink: , but then wait a day or two and it would be a total trend. but thats our mika.. always ahead of the trends :cool:

im a mutt as well, with a semi long name... i say we represent!

Oh i love that! thank you!!!!

Me, also! I guess he got the bone because he's a proud mutt! Did I guess right?

i'm quite stupid, sorry, but i don't understand..:blink:

Oh i love that! thank you!!!!

i'm quite stupid, sorry, but i don't understand..:blink:

mika's always calling himself a mutt (mixed breed) because he did so much moving around in his youth, so thats probably why hes wearing the dog bone. does that make sense?

Oh no! It's not working for me. :thumbdown:

Must. See. Interview.

oh sad. try going to the Yahoo home page, scroll down to music and the find MIKA in the middle section. GOOD LUCK!:thumb_yello:

Actually, the only link that is working for me on the page is the interview, when I click on the performance, some other artist comes up!!! The Grace Kelly and Billy Brown links are wrong!

True! Silly isnt it?:thumbdown:

The Billy Brown vid is the same one that was put up on YouTube before ( I think ) :original: ...

they also have 25 pics of him in their gallery, the two bone ones included. I don't know how to put them up here though , sorry. But maybe everyones already seen them?

The Billy Brown vid is the same one that was put up on YouTube before ( I think ) :original: ...

they also have 25 pics of him in their gallery, the two bone ones included. I don't know how to put them up here though , sorry. But maybe everyones already seen them?

That is an old video, watched it again, brought some good memories.... He smiled so sweetly at the end there.... eh, Mika....

The photos- I've seen and saved the pics, so if anyone needs them, let me know, I'll put them up.

That is an old video, watched it again, brought some good memories.... He smiled so sweetly at the end there.... eh, Mika....

The photos- I've seen and saved the pics, so if anyone needs them, let me know, I'll put them up.

I only put up the old B.B. vid in case anyone thought they were missing out on something they couldn't access through the Yahoo page , sorry:bleh: (nice session I agree).... the only 'newer' thing on Yahoo is the G.K. acoustic performance and the interview, both done for Yahoo at sxsw.... which Perez had described (going to see) on his site after the festival...( I guess that's why in one photo you can see the back of his blue head watching Mika play :naughty: )

Eventually these might make their way to youtube too :naughty::biggrin2: