Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

To all of you who won, congrats!!! To all of you still waiting good luck!!! And to Lauren...I'm sorry you didn't win and I'm sorry you've had such a horrible day! Just take a deep breath, hold on, and go day by day...things will start to get better, it will just take a little time. You will be in my prayers!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww Lauren i really don't know what to say.

I don't wanna make you feel any worse... :(

I really do feel for you, i know you must think 'well thats easy for me to say' but i do *hugs*

But like CazGirl said, if you want anything signing or anything if we do meet him, just say, its no problem hunny *big big big hug*

thx!! yeh i would love that!!!

honestly...imagine if u hadnt of won...how gutted u would of felt...and then add on your Grandad just dying!!!!!! thats whats happend to me today!!!

NO AMOUNT OF LISTENING TO MIKAS SONGS CAN CHEER ME UP!!!!!

I DEFFINETLY HAVNT "LOVED TODAY"

:tears: :tears: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Lauren , I need to break this to you I speaking to Wendo earlier , i bidded on two leeds tickets on ebay , but they were pick up only from Portsmouth , I still bidded but last minute somebody got me , sorry .... I dunno if thats made it better or worse ...

The only way is if some go tommorow last minute , pick up only really cheap .. unlikey but i will keep an eye :thumb_yello:

I DONT GET IT????

YOUR GOING TO THE LEEDS GIG ANYYWAYS ARNT U!!!

I HOPE EVERYONE THAT WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO WIN OR IS GOING ANYWAYS HAS FUN!!!!:thumb_yello:

OH NO HERE I GO AGAIN!!!...*CRY*:tears::crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

I DONT GET IT????

YOUR GOING TO THE LEEDS GIG ANYYWAYS ARNT U!!!

I HOPE EVERYONE THAT WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO WIN OR IS GOING ANYWAYS HAS FUN!!!!:thumb_yello:

OH NO HERE I GO AGAIN!!!...*CRY*:tears::crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Yeh I tried to buy two tickets for you as a gift , to make up for today ..

awww Sara i DO love you! XDD

glad you like my video so much!

and as for Sian...my reaction would exactly the same! I feel like jumping up and down on my seat just from the EXCITEMENT lmao!

Lauren - if I win, and if I meet Mika, would you like me to get something signed for you?

Awwwwwwwwwww, cutie!!!!! I soooo hope you win tomorrow!!!! I can meet you then! :biggrin2:

Sorry i haven't been on here for a little while - been fighting with my husband for the laptop!!! :mf_swordfight: ha ha ha!!!

Yeh I tried to buy two tickets for you as a gift , to make up for today ..

WOW...THATS REAALLLLLYYY NICE OF U!!!! UR A VERY KIND PERSON!!!!

I WOULD OF PAID U !!!!!

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS FUN!!!!...BUT I JUST ASK ONE FAVOUR PLEASEEEEEEEEE TELL MIKA THE AGONY HE HAS PUT ME THROUGH!!!!

*CRY*:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Oh Freddie I never realised what such a sweetie you are!!! :wub2:

well. im back from my good ol' pasta dinner lol and ive just read the other pages.

Lauren loads of love comes to you!

I hope everyone's applied to hopefully be in the new music video?!

well. im back from my good ol' pasta dinner lol and ive just read the other pages.

I have!

Although it will probably be in London so its unlikely I could go anyway lol

thx....yeh ive applied

im still to upset to think straight and put something interesting... so i just put:

I would LOVEEEEE to be in MIKAs next music video...but where does it take place???

XXX Lauren

i probly wont get to do that either!!!....*cry*:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

London is too far for me - and I dont have a ticket for any of his shows - so I will just been reading everyones reports and enjoying their pictures!! :thumb_yello:

lol all i know is that they're filming his new music video next saturday and that it's open to people in the UK.

Dont know if I can go though - i need to know time and place so i can either a) book time of work or b) know if i can get there or not i.e. too far away

lol all i know is that they're filming his new music video next saturday and that it's open to people in the UK.

Dont know if I can go though - i need to know time and place so i can either a) book time of work or b) know if i can get there or not i.e. too far away

hmmmmm i wonder how many people hes picking!!!!

this is a bit like the competition....but i wont get my hopes built up about it like i did the last time....just for them to be crushed again!!!

honestly i havnt stopped crying yet!!! *cry*:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

hmmmmm i wonder how many people hes picking!!!!

this is a bit like the competition....but i wont get my hopes built up about it like i did the last time....just for them to be crushed again!!!

honestly i havnt stopped crying yet!!! *cry*:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

I know that this doesn't help, but Lauren, I'm so sorry! I totally understand how you're feeling and believe me, it will get better! I promise. :) *hug*

lol i thought they posted a bulletin saying they would be released on friday? (results)

if so do we know who are winners are???

I know Vivienne (Sparkly1) and Sian won the LEEDS one...dont know who else!

London winners are going to be announced tomorrow EVENING...hopefully my name will be among others!!

I know Vivienne (Sparkly1) and Sian won the LEEDS one...dont know who else!

London winners are going to be announced tomorrow EVENING...hopefully my name will be among others!!

omg thats so cool! 2 of them won!

good luck, let me know if you win, which i know you will :) lol