An album in French???!!

CaroLollipop

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't speak french...but i love the launguage!!!

i'll watch interviews with him speaking in french because it sounds sooo romantic (I'm such a loser) !!!!:wub2: :wub2:

where did u hear this???...i would buy that album!!!

there is a youtube video of him singing french song (and a part of Killer Queen)... very gud but everything the man does is AMAZING!...i don't feel like searching 4 it:bleh:

i'll watch interviews with him speaking in french because it sounds sooo romantic (I'm such a loser) !!!!:wub2: :wub2:

where did u hear this???...i would buy that album!!!

there is a youtube video of him singing s french song... very gud but everything the man does is AMAZING!...i don't feel like searching 4 it:bleh:

i know which video you're talking about.

its actually the first interview of him that i watched and i was like .. WHOA... FRENCH?! :wub2: :wub2:

Oh no, don't worry, I think it sounds romantic too! Who knows, maybe I'm just tired of English. j/k :naughty:

Oh no, don't worry, I think it sounds romantic too! Who knows, maybe I'm just tired of English. j/k :naughty:

I WOULD LOVE TO LEARN THAT LANGUAGE!!!

i'm gonna go on a special trip Paris with my school laungauge society...I don't know a word but I pick up basic phrases quite easliy!!!

I could go to Spain (I do take Spanish!) but Paris is more my thing!

after visiting paris, come visit montreal :P

we speak french here too, but its different... well i dont know how to explain it. just some things we say, the way we speak the language(like the accent)

oh...i would love that! i've never been to Canada..but I don't live to far away...New York City suburbs but I'm use to long car rides...:biggrin2: (I'm kiddin...thats really far away!)

anybody here been on really long car rides? (random I know) record for me is 19 hours on the road...sucked

Yeah, i actually went on a roadtrip to new york with my aunt and my cousins. it was pretty cool being with my cousins and everything, but there wasnt enough room in the car, it was reallly packed =/ but the shopping was great...

anyway, i really want to know if theres going to be a french album.

that would be REALLY cool.

Yeah, i actually went on a roadtrip to new york with my aunt and my cousins. it was pretty cool being with my cousins and everything, but there wasnt enough room in the car, it was reallly packed =/

oh that must have sucked...i just get the whole back row, and sometimes my dog cuddles with me back there...but he is massive, and his whole body on mine feels like someone is trying to break my rib cage!!!

i just listen to my ipod...load it all up with my fav playlists and such...

i went on a 16 hr car drive the day after i met Mika...met him in the city, Dad drove me home (only 30 mins back...traffic on the GW...), then I had to wake up at 4 in the freakin morning...but listening to his album and remembering the pervious day was great!

oh that must have sucked...i just get the whole back row, and sometimes my dog cuddles with me back there...but he is massive, and his whole body on mine feels like someone is trying to break my rib cage!!!

i just listen to my ipod...load it all up with my fav playlists and such...

i went on a 16 hr car drive the day after i met Mika...met him in the city, Dad drove me home (only 30 mins back...traffic on the GW...), then I had to wake up at 4 in the freakin morning...but listening to his album and remembering the pervious day was great!

sounds awesome :D

I heard the interview too and they were talking about a french album and something to do with Luc Plamondon translating some song. He is a very succesfull songwriter (Starmania, Notre-Dame de Paris and so many songs...)

Can't wait to see if that happen...

its okay...THANKS FOR THE POST!!

oh..i have heard that Mika will be working with Brian May of Queen!

ooooo thats awesome! that would be amazing!! and i would definetly buy the french album even tho i dont speak french!! thanks for the post!! <333

I would love him to have a french album! I love to listen to french artists as well, and I understand the language as much as english, so no difference there:biggrin2:

PLUS that would mean he had to promote in countries where they speak french(among others)!!! I see a lot of belgian performances in the future:biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

okayokay, I'm getting ahead of things:blush-anim-cl: