hi

eaving

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good to have your friend here :biggrin2: bring them here more often :thumb_yello:

Well thank you Myky !! This is my first friend that I know from near where I live to join up on the MFC ! It was an exciting moment cos' I didn't really know if she would or not ... then suddenly ... a new person joined & asked for me !!! So I suspected:sneaky2: heheheheehee

I think she had to go out straight after tho' ... so I'm hoping she will chat on here tomorrow night (OZ time). I only played her Mika for the first time yesterday !!! It would be a shame if her INTRO. just got lost over night so .... thanks for bumping it up again you guys !!!!:biggrin2:

Well thank you Myky !! This is my first friend that I know from near where I live to join up on the MFC ! It was an exciting moment cos' I didn't really know if she would or not ... then suddenly ... a new person joined & asked for me !!! So I suspected:sneaky2: heheheheehee

I think she had to go out straight after tho' ... so I'm hoping she will chat on here tomorrow night (OZ time). I only played her Mika for the first time yesterday !!! It would be a shame if her INTRO. just got lost over night so .... thanks for bumping it up again you guys !!!!:biggrin2:

HEY EAVING !!! What ya' doin' tonight ???!!!:thumb_yello::biggrin2: