Johnny Depp Thread

bee

Ahahahah, oh, c'mon down to my school and you'll see it left and right.

Yeah, I miss him. They fired him in the middle of this year. But I really don't know the full store. Supposely he is gonna be like an extra in that new movie The Happening. Lmfao.

Do I REALLY want to come to your school?!? haha

Serious?!? That's so cool. One of my best friend's teachers was in X-Men...a very small role...okay maybe you could only see him if you paused it in the right place but I still thought it was cool.

Do I REALLY want to come to your school?!? haha

Serious?!? That's so cool. One of my best friend's teachers was in X-Men...a very small role...okay maybe you could only see him if you paused it in the right place but I still thought it was cool.

That would be a big NO! :roftl: Stay as far away as possible or bad things will happen to you...:mf_rosetinted:

That is awesome! I'm sure it's the same thing with my teacher. I'm going to see the movie just to I can see him. Lol.

I really wanna be an extra in a Johnny Depp movie. That would be amazing. :wub2:

Oh, have you heard that Tim Burton is going to remake Alice in Wonderland? Think there is any chance that Johnny will be in it? And if so who do you think he will play? Lol.

That would be a big NO! :roftl: Stay as far away as possible or bad things will happen to you...:mf_rosetinted:

That is awesome! I'm sure it's the same thing with my teacher. I'm going to see the movie just to I can see him. Lol.

I really wanna be an extra in a Johnny Depp movie. That would be amazing. :wub2:

Oh, have you heard that Tim Burton is going to remake Alice in Wonderland? Think there is any chance that Johnny will be in it? And if so who do you think he will play? Lol.

I don't know the guy but he must be cool...to be that close to Hugh Jackman.

You know what?!? For Johnny Depp's latest movie, they needed extras. I fit ALL the requirements. The only problem being I don't live in the States.

Never knew that. Alice for sure. Mika would be proud:naughty:

Most definitely. :naughty: I like the one that is on his chest for his daughter. It's probably my favorite because of it's location. :roftl:

Aww...yes...that one is nice.

For some reason I like the forearm tattoos in a man I don't know why. What am I saying? I like tattoos on a man in general...haha

Aww...yes...that one is nice.

For some reason I like the forearm tattoos in a man I don't know why. What am I saying? I like tattoos on a man in general...haha

Forearm tattoos are very sexy. I do like tattoos on a man, but not to the point where they have taken over his body. But Johnny can pull off almost anything so if he got to that point I would probably think it was sexy. :roftl:

I really love his Jack tattoo. I've had my friend try to draw it on my arm before, but it didn't work out. Lol. I actually thought about getting a smaller version of the tattoo done, but I could never pull it off and people would think I was some kinda of stalker...:mf_rosetinted:

Forearm tattoos are very sexy. I do like tattoos on a man, but not to the point where they have taken over his body. But Johnny can pull off almost anything so if he got to that point I would probably think it was sexy. :roftl:

I really love his Jack tattoo. I've had my friend try to draw it on my arm before, but it didn't work out. Lol. I actually thought about getting a smaller version of the tattoo done, but I could never pull it off and people would think I was some kinda of stalker...:mf_rosetinted:

I tend to think the full sleeve tattoos are quite sexy...on the right guy (hence me being a fan of Miami Ink). And then again, I'm one of those people that considers tattooing to be an artform (unlike some people who think it's gross or whatever) The tattoo that I most loathe on a man is when they have nice, muscular arms and then they put a stupid armband around it...dude it's not cool...those were never cool. Okay maybe they were but they defiantely shouldn't have been...

Hahaha...my mom was like I should get a replica of one of Johnny's tattoos and I was like "mom!!! they look nice on him" but I don't think they would quite look the same on me haha

Wow. Those are some zexy tattoos on a zexy man...hehe

He's the sexiest man alive!!!:mf_lustslow:

Most definitely. :naughty: I like the one that is on his chest for his daughter. It's probably my favorite because of it's location. :roftl:

So, you would like mine too, no??

And of course! FELIZ CUMPLE JOHNNY!!!!!

Happy Birthday Johnny!!! :woot_jump:

(Oh, and Michael J. Fox too. I know this is not a Michael J. Fox thread, but I've always liked it that my two favourite actors share their birthday. :biggrin2:)

And he does it very well!!!!

My sister told me yesterday that at her school ther is a boy who looks the same as Johnny!!! I told her to take some photos!! Lets see it!

He was amazing in all the Pirates of the Carabean(spelling?:blush-anim-cl:?) and I loved him in Sweeny Todd alos, i didn't know he could sing!! :punk:

Yes, those are great movies.

I seriously teared up when I saw "What' Eating Gilbert Grape?" when Gilbert slapped Arnie...it's just that you knew how much they love each other and when it happened I was like "noooooooooo"

And he does it very well!!!!

My sister told me yesterday that at her school ther is a boy who looks the same as Johnny!!! I told her to take some photos!! Lets see it!

Oh yes, those would be nice.

There used to be this student teacher at my little brother's school who looked exactlly like Johhny Depp and my mom asked him if people ever told him that he looks like Johnny Depp and he said he get's that all the time:naughty:

Oh yes, those would be nice.

There used to be this student teacher at my little brother's school who looked exactlly like Johhny Depp and my mom asked him if people ever told him that he looks like Johnny Depp and he said he get's that all the time:naughty:

Geeeez, I need to know where these people are like now. SERIOUSLY! I wish there were good looking people in my school. All we have are young creepy balding people and white people who are burned to a crisp sporting the bleached blonde look. I'm jealous.

Geeeez, I need to know where these people are like now. SERIOUSLY! I wish there were good looking people in my school. All we have are young creepy balding people and white people who are burned to a crisp sporting the bleached blonde look. I'm jealous.

There aren't that many good looking guys at my school (I can count them all on one hand...I'm not kidding) And that's out of a student population of over 1000 hehe

There aren't that many good looking guys at my school (I can count them all on one hand...I'm not kidding) And that's out of a student population of over 1000 hehe

Ahaha, same here. But our population is about 500. But last year there was this really hot senior. I was in AC classes so I got to have lunch with the seniors and I would just scope him out like everyday. It was the greatest thing ever. Then at the award ceremony he sat in front of me and I was in shock. :wub2: And he like held the door for me once and brushed against me in the hallway. Yeah, I'm sorta a stalker. :naughty:

Ahaha, same here. But our population is about 500. But last year there was this really hot senior. I was in AC classes so I got to have lunch with the seniors and I would just scope him out like everyday. It was the greatest thing ever. Then at the award ceremony he sat in front of me and I was in shock. :wub2: And he like held the door for me once and brushed against me in the hallway. Yeah, I'm sorta a stalker. :naughty:

Haha, nice!!! That guy sounds nice:naughty:

Hahaha...you must hang out at his house a lot haha

Yeah, believe me, I've been asking him when he gets home. He goes to West Point. Which is even hotter because he will have a nifty uniform. :mf_lustslow: But he is only coming home for a week. :thumbdown: