Johnny Depp Thread

bee

I know :sad: That sucks so bad because the only reason that show lasted so long was because of Johnny. I did love Peter DeLuise too though :wub2:

That's hilarious :lmfao: That would have been SO much fun! Leo was so cute in that movie!

Yeah...yeah...Peter DeLuise...funny hairdo though...hehe

totally agree! :wub2:

johnny is my favorite actor! and always tend to like johnnys movies :bleh:

He' my favourite actor as well. I find he's one of few actors that have talent and still remain down to earth...

Thats a very good film!!!!

One of my favourites for sure:wink2:

I loved his hair :lmao: Those tight pants were AMAZING! :wub2: He never looked like a high schooler to me though, lol.

That is very true. I mean they did look young but none of them really looked 18 to me (except for maybe Johnny Depp...but that could be because he always looks younger than his age...)

That is very true. I mean they did look young but none of them really looked 18 to me (except for maybe Johnny Depp...but that could be because he always looks younger than his age...)

Especially Judy! It always made me laugh that she would be out on the streets pretending to be a prostitute and then the next day she would be in high school :roftl: Have you seen all the seasons?

Especially Judy! It always made me laugh that she would be out on the streets pretending to be a prostitute and then the next day she would be in high school :roftl: Have you seen all the seasons?

Not all the seasons. But I do have seasons 1, 3 and 4 or 1, 3 and 5...something like that. All I know is that I'm missing a couple seasons...

Not all the seasons. But I do have seasons 1, 3 and 4 or 1, 3 and 5...something like that. All I know is that I'm missing a couple seasons...

Oh, lol. Have you seen the episode with the boy that's HIV positive (or has AIDS. I can't remember)?

Oh, lol. Have you seen the episode with the boy that's HIV positive (or has AIDS. I can't remember)?

I think so. Is that the one where the guys character offers Tom his milk or something and Tom says no and then the guy ends up committing suicide?

I think so. Is that the one where the guys character offers Tom his milk or something and Tom says no and then the guy ends up committing suicide?

Yeah!!! I loved that one :wub2: It was so sweet when they hugged by that waterfall/dam thing :naughty: I think he ended up dying from the disease though, lol.

Yeah!!! I loved that one :wub2: It was so sweet when they hugged by that waterfall/dam thing :naughty: I think he ended up dying from the disease though, lol.

I know!!!

Ooops...I watched that last year or the year before...