Johnny Depp Thread

bee

I wouldn't really know what it feels like to live in a big city I guess :lmfao:

I hope you see him!

loool we're in the same position here! my city is sooo small, you get to know everyone :bleh:

I think he's filming Public Enemies. Can't wait to see it. Johnny Depp and Christian Bale in one movie…WOWIE:mf_lustslow:

OMG! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! my husban and Christian Bale (amazingly hot) together?!

*faints*

*wakes up*

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT MOVIE! :mf_lustslow:

You seriously want us to die or what?!

I almost have a heart attack while watching all this HOTTNESSSSSSS!! :mf_lustslow:

thanks so much!! :wub2:

btw, I love how they look sooo hot in the (almost) same position

Misc3.jpg

:blink:

j266.jpg

i tend to compare these two

j74.jpg

mj.gif

OMG HE doess!! He's one in a million :mf_lustslow: , those like the wine... the older THE BETTER! :wub2:

You are so right. He has aged beautifully. I mean when he was younger he was a cutie. But now that he is older, he is like drop dead sexy hot! Whoa! He seems to get hotter as every year goes by.

And as for the same poses, I love this one.

amdmikark8cl8qr6.jpg

jdhb7.jpg

And theses are some of my favorites.

capt_96a3f3a013be425ea3fab1fc860e93.jpg

072.jpg

kkkk.jpg

And OMG his hands. I have a HUGE thing for his hands.

You are so right. He has aged beautifully. I mean when he was younger he was a cutie. But now that he is older, he is like drop dead sexy hot! Whoa! He seems to get hotter as every year goes by.

And OMG his hands. I have a HUGE thing for his hands.

I was thinking of THAT pair, but I couldn't find that Mika pic! but I love it :wub2:

and btw, I thing hands are the sexiest body part in men! omg haha I have this thing for hands too, for any men, but with Johnny the feeling is even bigger :naughty:

I was thinking of THAT pair, but I couldn't find that Mika pic! but I love it :wub2:

and btw, I thing hands are the sexiest body part in men! omg haha I have this thing for hands too, for any men, but with Johnny the feeling is even bigger :naughty:

Totally. His hands are just so manly. I bet they are nice and smooth and soft. Oh my. :blush-anim-cl:

07.jpg

And I also adore his Jack tattoo!!

I can honestly say I hate men who smoke, but Johnny just makes it hot.

stripe_blue010.jpg

I like hair....but thighs?

Man thighs creep me out a little bit. I don't know why...:naughty:

It's probably because there are these guys in my weights class that always wear short-shorts and it's not the prettiest site with those particular guys. :roftl:

OMG!! shut upppp hahah I'll get a heart attack! :mf_lustslow:

I absolutely love EVERYTHING on Johnny, I love his "wino forever" tattoo :wub2: it's so Johnny! it seems it's been there since he was born :naughty:

76417_f260.jpg

I've taken many Johnny heart attacks. Especially when his nose just popped up on the screen during Pirates 3. OMG! His nose is even sexy!

POTC_AtWorldsEnd02548.jpg

POTC_AtWorldsEnd02600.jpg

POTC_AtWorldsEnd02700.jpg

I wish I was on that ship with all of them. And man, he was buff in that movie.

I'm guess I'm the odd one here then! I like hair and thighs :roftl::wub2:

hahah no way!! I absolutely adore hair too! and CURLS can always drive me crazyyy :mf_lustslow: (ok, see Mika's always on my mind)

but hands, I don't know... I just love biiiig hands :wub2: and I have this thing for HAIRY men too... those are soooo damn sexy!! one of these must be like Sawyer, in Lost... O.M.G. ... he's :mf_lustslow: ... ok, I'll shut up now :naughty:

sawyer.jpg

oh my! beards ... *drools*

I've taken many Johnny heart attacks. Especially when his nose just popped up on the screen during Pirates 3. OMG! His nose is even sexy!

POTC_AtWorldsEnd02548.jpg

POTC_AtWorldsEnd02600.jpg

POTC_AtWorldsEnd02700.jpg

I wish I was on that ship with all of them. And man, he was buff in that movie.

OMG with the nose part!! and when thousands of Jacks started to arrive in the ship!! I was having a heart attack, Oh yes!