Johnny Depp Thread

bee

Mohahaaa :das: I thought on so many things too :roftl:

Yeah, if he happens to be for real, we can't lose our time ! I mean, you touch it then why couldn't we eat the man?! :roftl:

Oh dear. The thoughts that are running through my head right now are just very, very, very dirty. What that man does to me is beyond my control. :naughty:

I often wonder what he smells like. If I ever met him I'm gonna make sure to get a good whiff of him. And of course a big bear hug to last forever.

Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe I found this thread!!! I'm so excited...I love Johnny Depp!!! Let me explain why...

Johnny Depp is more of an actor than he is a movie star. Yes, there is a difference. An actor chooses roles for themselves and not for the money as well as doing the role justice. Movie stars choose roles for the money and do it for the attention. He is a wonderful actor at that.

He's gorgeous. Much like Mika!!!

He treats his fans like gold. Again...much like Mika!!! Johnny Depp will spend an incredible amount of time signing autographs for fans, doing his best to sign all of them.

Let's just say...if it ever happened...a combination of Mika and Johnny Depp would make one incredibly awesome man god.

Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe I found this thread!!! I'm so excited...I love Johnny Depp!!! Let me explain why...

Johnny Depp is more of an actor than he is a movie star. Yes, there is a difference. An actor chooses roles for themselves and not for the money as well as doing the role justice. Movie stars choose roles for the money and do it for the attention. He is a wonderful actor at that.

He's gorgeous. Much like Mika!!!

He treats his fans like gold. Again...much like Mika!!! Johnny Depp will spend an incredible amount of time signing autographs for fans, doing his best to sign all of them.

Let's just say...if it ever happened...a combination of Mika and Johnny Depp would make one incredibly awesome man god.

That's just a few reasons why we all love them both right? :wub2:

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Nago, you've just killed me with that, your fav is mine too, whose isn't anyway??? How can he be this hot???????????? Thank you!!!!!!!!

you want more????? :roftl::punk: I go there...

Quiet!!! I will say johnny to visit your grave, with red roses... :naughty: :naughty:

Great photos, Nago!:mf_lustslow:

How about Johnny's quotes?

“The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing.”

“a woman who would steal your love when your love is all you really have isnt much of a woman”

“I'm not sure I'm adult yet.” (love this one)

“As a teenager I was so insecure. I was the type of guy that never fitted in because he never dared to choose. I was convinced I had absolutely no talent at all. For nothing. And that thought took away all my ambition too.”

“I think everybody's nuts.”

Just a few of them...^^

Nago, did I ever tell you that I love you?? THANX!!!! Those are just:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :wub2::mf_lustslow: .

I love you too:naughty:

I'm speachless wowowowowowowowowow, you do want to kill me, don't you?

was my secret... but you caught me... :roftl:

HOT!! HOT!! HOOOOTT!!!!!!

bLACKqUEEN.... for you... crazy!!!!!!

johnny_depp_40.jpg

Johnny-Depp---Piano--C10288542.jpeg

sexy-johnny-deep.jpg

it´s similar, not the same!

johnnyvu8.jpg

01-johnny-depp-once-upon-a-time-in-mexico-1024x768.jpg

gq2.jpg

OMG! you gotta be kidding me! he looks so hot! I'm telling you, this man can't be for real! he's way too SEXY!

Oh...wow. I'm so glad I decided to check out this thread today.

I LOOOOOVE YOUR SIGGY!!! :wub2: