Johnny Depp Thread

bee

I LOVE how he looks in this pic!!

tho, I hadn't watch this movie... how is it'??

It really is one of his best! I would definitely rent it or something! Do you have netflix? That is GREAT for watching all of Johnny's movies!

ad21.jpg

:wub2:

Loving the googles! :roftl:

WOOOW :mf_lustslow:

I have this one in the back of my door

secretwindow.jpg

:wub2:

I watched that last week! I love at the end when he's got his braces and he's eating his corn :lmfao:

Oh my!! haha I know!! tho, I didn't like that movie thaaaat much :mf_rosetinted:

I just paste that poster 'cuz you can see his face very good :blush-anim-cl:

And what's that netflix stuff? :blink:

Oh! LOL, I loved that movie! Though I had a LOT of nightmares...

They probably don't have it in Mexico, but you pay $5 dollars a month and you can get 2 movies sent to your house and you can keep them as long as you want and once you send one back you can order a new one and so on. I got every Johnny Depp movie and put it on my family's list and so far I haven't been disappointed. Don Juan and Nick of Time were 2 of my favorites :wub2:

1800234527p.jpg

nicktime.jpg:naughty:

Nawww that's so unfair! I've never heard of something like that here in Mexico :thumbdown:

lucky you, you can watch every Johnny's films!! :mf_lustslow:

Tho, I must say I'm pretty much lucky myself! 'cuz he has been in my city more than 2 times now :wub2: (you know, Chichén Itzá and that, he loves it!! he has been in Chichen many times!! and my city is the neartest to Chichen!)

however I hadn't see him alive, but I'll stalk him the next time he comes :mf_rosetinted: lol

Nawww that's so unfair! I've never heard of something like that here in Mexico :thumbdown:

lucky you, you can watch every Johnny's films!! :mf_lustslow:

Tho, I must say I'm pretty much lucky myself! 'cuz he has been in my city more than 2 times now :wub2: (you know, Chichén Itzá and that, he loves it!! he has been in Chichen many times!! and my city is the neartest to Chichen!)

however I hadn't see him alive, but I'll stalk him the next time he comes :mf_rosetinted: lol

I really don't think Johnny Depp will ever have a reason to come to Iowa and if he does he'll definitely be mobbed! All of us crazy Iowans who are bored with our lives :lmfao:

No way!! haha don't think like that!! he'll go someday, be positive :thumb_yello:

well, he certainly had NO reason to come to Merida (is so small and have NOTHING very interesting) and he did come! so hopefully, one day he'll be there!!

anyway I bet Mika :mf_lustslow: has been there :wink2: ..and never in Mexico!

No way!! haha don't think like that!! he'll go someday, be positive :thumb_yello:

well, he certainly had NO reason to come to Merida (is so small and have NOTHING very interesting) and he did come! so hopefully, one day he'll be there!!

anyway I bet Mika :mf_lustslow: has been there :wink2: ..and never in Mexico!

I would be positive if we had something else besides corn here :naughty: Maybe he'll come for the Iowa State Fair! That is the BEST time of the year! :wub2:

If Mika's ever been here it's just to get through so he can get to some other state :naughty:

Oooooh... :blink: I feel so stupid now loool

what's that Iowa State Fair? :blush-anim-cl:

(sorry I just can't stop watching you gorgeous siggy, I needed to say LOL)

Oh... It's hard explain.

There's a HUGE assortment of foods from mashed potatoe sundae (which is roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy, and cheese made to look like ice cream) to meatballs on a stick. There's a lot of competition with pigs/cows/horses/bulls and stuff and dancing competitions, the twin contest, and many others.

There's a big rides area

Iowa_State_Fair.gif

There's also a lot of exhibits for food competitions. My favorite is the grossest looking cakes because they taste really good, but they look like roadkill. :naughty:

There's also the famous buttercow that takes this person FOREVER to make and it has to stay chilled because it'll melt (it's usually VERY hot)

buttercow.jpg

It's a lot more packed these days.

4112e95u.jpg

It's really a lot of fun and it was chosen for the top 10 vacation spots in teh USA right after Las Vegas! :biggrin2:

Johnny will be here in chicago on Monday:punk:

PRAY that I run into him!

I had a dream last night about him. He was sitting in a room filled with people and an empty couch. No one was sitting next to him and he was just sort of staring off into space... SO, I went to him and said something like " I just want to let you know that you've inspired me so much to be an actress and to change peoples lives..." He seemed very touched and asked me to sit down...WE talked and talked and than I took a picture with him:blush-anim-cl:

I hope that comes true someday... He's my favorite actor.

Johnny will be here in chicago on Monday:punk:

PRAY that I run into him!

I had a dream last night about him. He was sitting in a room filled with people and an empty couch. No one was sitting next to him and he was just sort of staring off into space... SO, I went to him and said something like " I just want to let you know that you've inspired me so much to be an actress and to change peoples lives..." He seemed very touched and asked me to sit down...WE talked and talked and than I took a picture with him:blush-anim-cl:

I hope that comes true someday... He's my favorite actor.

WHAT?!?! You are so lucky! Do you know what he is gonna be there for? Lmfao. I'm sort of a stalker. :roftl:

Oh, that is a lovely dream and I will pray that it comes true for you. :original:

WHAT?!?! You are so lucky! Do you know what he is gonna be there for? Lmfao. I'm sort of a stalker. :roftl:

Oh, that is a lovely dream and I will pray that it comes true for you. :original:

He's filming a movie out here for a while:punk:

The other week he came to scope out the place about 10 miles from where I live...one of my sisters pals said they saw him eating:blush-anim-cl:

He's filming a movie out here for a while:punk:

The other week he came to scope out the place about 10 miles from where I live...one of my sisters pals said they saw him eating:blush-anim-cl:

Oh my. That is way beyond awesome! *ponders what movie it could be*

And your sister's pals are still alive?!? I would have taken a heart attack or just explode. :roftl:

not if you've lived here all your life and know where you're looking:wink2:

I can't say anything else, I've been sworn to secrecy:cool:

I wouldn't really know what it feels like to live in a big city I guess :lmfao:

I hope you see him!

Oh my. That is way beyond awesome! *ponders what movie it could be*

I think he's filming Public Enemies. Can't wait to see it. Johnny Depp and Christian Bale in one movie…WOWIE:mf_lustslow:

I think he's filming Public Enemies. Can't wait to see it. Johnny Depp and Christian in one movie…WOWIE:mf_lustslow:

Really?! YAY! I'm super excited now. :biggrin2:

And April 1st Sweeney comes out on DVD in the U.S. Ahhhh! I'm going to explode with excitment.

I loooove Johnny Depp.

Before I descovered Mika, I was totally obsessed by Johnny Depp.

He's such a great actor, and he's soo hot. :mf_lustslow:

I really love him!

I think Benny and Joon, Edward Scissorhands, What's eating Gilbert grape, Nick of Time, Sleepy Hallow, and ofcourse the new one Sweeney Todd are his best movies! :thumb_yello: