Issues with Pictures

Yoppappop

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't vote because I didn't want to be a hypocrite, it's a yes, but no. Perhaps it's wrong to post photos of his family if they're not posing or aware they're being photographed, although they're artists as well and he's even said the younger siblings will probably also go into the arts (in which case exposure is good). As for the MIKA Portofino photos, I liked seeing them and it seems a lot of other people did as well. That doesn't necessarily mean it's okay, but it's not as if they're naked pictures of him or a sex tape (THAT would be wrong). MIKA reads this site and we have several trusty moderators here that if anything offensive appears, I'm certain the thread would disappear as quickly as one could say "What thread?" That's what the Mods are here for, so I don't think we've done anything terribly wrong yet. Let's hope MIKA's thinking "Well now I can write this off as a business expense trip, at least we look good and now I have some extra photos for the scrapbook." (I'm being silly/ sardonic). I believe Yoppappop (who's being sensible but apparently misspelled it "pain in the a*s") isn't trying to make forced guidelines, just saying THINK a moment before you press that send button.

MIKA is friends with Perez Hilton, infamous for being biased and for causing a whole lot of other celebs grief not to mention outing some of them (to me THAT is VERY wrong), Perez does exactly what some MIKA fans disapprove of and takes it to another level. ~ There's a photo Perez took I've seen on this website where MIKA obviously does NOT want his photo taken (it's apparent because MIKA's holding his hand up in front of his face in a "NOOO" manner) yet his "friend" posted this picture on his website regardless, perhaps Perez thought it was funny- it made me mad, yet MIKA's still friends with him, so what's with that?

*M*

wow...that completly said everything that i wanted to.

I don't understand people who wants to see every pics!!!!

I don't care at all about the pics!!!!

Mika is not a top model! His job is singer and song writer!!! Isn't he?

I love to see him performing his songs. He has a wonderful voice and he's very charismatic.

You all say that you love him because of his songs. I think you're all hypocrite. People who wants to see his pics loves him more because he's cute than for his songs!!!!

Mika touched me when he sings and when he talks about his passion: music. To tell you the truth, when I saw him for the first time in the video "Grace Kelly", I thought "he seems to be proud" and then I saw him on "Taratata" and I said to myself, "WAOOH", he's a real artist"!!!!

People who wants to see pics given by paparazzi should ask themselves why they loves Mika. Although he's famous, he's a human being just like you and me.

I agree with Yoppa on this. Think about how you would feel about someone posting a pic like that of you before posting it. I'm not taking sides here either, just trying to help Mika out in some strange way. Yes, I'm strange and I don't know what I'm talking about anymore.