Mika's Security People Appreciation

BennieMK

I think chairs for all in the queue would be appreciated too, also a taxi service home after the concert for all those too drunk too drive(looks like that will be evryone then:roftl: )

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOhhh poor security guards, it's not their fault. I'm sure they are lovely people:sneaky2: in real life. It's just that the frequency on their radio addles their brains, those big puffy jackets are hot, and those important looking keys and laminated badges (only for the spechul ones) are very very heavy. They have to go on spechul people courses an everythin'!

You would be grumpy too seeing all these happy people in happy, bright colours all having fun - when you are only allowed to wear black and look like your cats just died :badmood:

absolute power corrupts, absolutley! :fish:

They are so great, thank you for that thread, Bennie...

But just to precise, they are not Mika's security people, they are the security people of the venue... Anyway, they are still always NICE :thumb_yello:

I mean, we ARE really dangerous, we only want to hurt Mika, don't we ? That's why we are just 10 waiting ages in front of a door whitout knowing if he ever goes out through that door...

That's why his mum takes a picture of us with a big smile and goes to her taxi without any hurt... I mean, we're EVIL !!

Well done there !!

Even if they were not too bad in Shepherd's Bush, except for the apparent "pulling him inside so he can't talk to us"...

I don't remember we had any problem... And people who got out through the stage door were staff people, not security...

And in Paris, i was first in the queue to get a signature, and people were really pushing me and i almost fell on him !! Remembering that, i think i should have fallen... :sneaky2: I would have had my "close contact-hug" with Mika... :biggrin2: So they are not so useless, SOMETIMES, they actually do their job correctly... But give someone that power, and you have a lot of chance of abuse !

Yes Mika was clear on this that it was the venue security not his own , the Ice Man would be fair , unless he was attacked by flame of fire man of course

Just for the next time please GET A GRIP!

Leeds we were banned for being "drunk" while at Birmingham people got priority if they got a drink in the carling bar!!!! how mad is that!!!!

In newcastle lollipop girl handed out lollipops , while at Birmingham there were taken away!!!!!!

ETC ETC

Yes Mika was clear on this that it was the venue security not his own , the Ice Man would be fair , unless he was attacked by flame of fire man of course

Just for the next time please GET A GRIP!

Leeds we were banned for being "drunk" while at Birmingham people got priority if they got a drink in the carling bar!!!! how mad is that!!!!

In newcastle lollipop girl handed out lollipops , while at Birmingham there were taken away!!!!!!

ETC ETC

Wonder if they took Lollipop Girl's lollypop :blink::naughty: Did they ? Or weren't the LG hanging around with their usual basket full of lollies in Birmingham ?

This is rediculous!! All we wanna do is say "Hi"!! Just cuz you have a badge means nothing to me. I have a badge, does it give me the right to be rude? Not really.

By the way, I was actually pretty mad when I read about you being turned away from the concert. I haven't had the chance to see Mika but it would sure piss me off if I paid good money for a ticket only to have some wannabe cop say it means nothing.....sorry, I have had bad experiences with security. I try to respect them but if you're just going to be an a**, forget it!! :sneaky2: