Mika's Security People Appreciation

BennieMK

To Mika's security people, and those at the Leeds and London venues:

Thankyou so much for all your hard work.

Thanks for telling us all the right place to be and which queue we should and shouldnt be standing in to full accuracy.

Thankyou also for always giving us accurate, truthful and helpful information, and for always answering our questions fully and without any avoidance of the issue.

Cheers for always loving our crazy clothes and excited behaviour before, during and after all the gigs

Oh, and thankyou very very much for making sure Mika gets home safely.... or at least to his Taxi anyway, we wouldnt want him to have his taxi drive off or to get stuck inside the building behind that highly complicated door system, or even to get attacked by someone on that long and dangerous walk from the Stage Door.

all in all, thanks just for being such great guys.

paraphrasing is optional

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To Mika's security people, and those at the Leeds and London venues:

Thankyou so much for all your hard work.

Thanks for telling us all the right place to be and which queue we should and shouldnt be standing in to full accuracy.

Thankyou also for always giving us accurate, truthful and helpful information, and for always answering our questions fully and without any avoidance of the issue.

Cheers for always loving our crazy clothes and excited behaviour before, during and after all the gigs

Oh, and thankyou very very much for making sure Mika gets home safely.... or at least to his Taxi anyway, we wouldnt want him to have his taxi drive off or to get stuck inside the building behind that highly complicated door system, or even to get attacked by someone on that long and dangerous walk from the Stage Door.

all in all, thanks just for being such great guys.

paraphrasing is optional

all I can say is : :thumb_yello:

Yes, truly accurate information is no more or less what you would expect.

"he's already left"

"he will be coming out of the door at the other side of the building"

"the aftershow party won't finish till 1am, so you'll have a long wait"

"he'll be another three hours"

It was such a slick operation too, there were so many people waiting at the stage door, but great work by a couple of people with walkie talkies, who went into the crowd, battled their way through to make sure that the car was waiting, and the path clear and protected for the 100 yard dash through the screaming throngs!

It's tough at the top!

sunshine931, I do believe you are ready to join the club. :mf_rosetinted:

ok then aren't we lucky there are people taking care of security like that ! reliable people who know what are the limits of their power and use them always for good and don't go throwing their weight around. And nice and polite !!!

god bless them ! :mf_rosetinted:

Lol And i have to add thank you for opening the door 20mins late and letting us get soooo wet, theres nothing better than being stood in the rain 4 2hrs only 2 endure another 20mins cos no-body wants to open the doors!!! And that lovely friendly polite manner u used to push us back off the steps:sneaky2: only to let the people who hadnt Q-ed at all push in front.... WOW your all just amazing people!!!!!!

ok then aren't we lucky there are people taking care of security like that ! reliable people who know what are the limits of their power and use them always for good and don't go throwing their weight around. And nice and polite !!!

god bless them ! :mf_rosetinted:

God bless them indeed! :mf_rosetinted:

*stands tall and looks into the distance with tears in eyes.

Lol And i have to add thank you for opening the door 20mins late and letting us get soooo wet, theres nothing better than being stood in the rain 4 2hrs only 2 endure another 20mins cos no-body wants to open the doors!!! And that lovely friendly polite manner u used to push us back off the steps:sneaky2: only to let the people who hadnt Q-ed at all push in front.... WOW your all just amazing people!!!!!!

haha, i know what you mean. I'm glad i'm vocal, didn't let NO-ONE push infront of me. :roftl:

haha, i know what you mean. I'm glad i'm vocal, didn't let NO-ONE push infront of me. :roftl:

i was shocked at the behavour of some mika fans, i just hope they dont come here!!!:blink:

Was this just a tiny bit sarcastic :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

there was one very nice security guard who looked after us though and gave us water in the middle of the concert he was super nice

there was one very nice security guard who looked after us though and gave us water in the middle of the concert he was super nice

A rose amongst thorns!!! :bleh:

yeh there was one nice man ... and he gave me water!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

IF HE HADNT OF GIVEN ME IT I THINK I WOULD OF DEHIDRATED!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I was reading the thread and thought it was serious !:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Yeh I found them a total disgrace and very abusive people , I dont know if it was Mikas actual security people , but the venue people were shocking

<liking the sarcasm>

would you like to join in our praise fest ? :mf_rosetinted:

Security guards are always awful. It always seems that they make the smallest things into the biggest deal.

Celebrities DO NOT need big men shielding them from a group of ten people in order to walk twenty feet. I was at the mall a few weeks ago, and the lead singer from KISS was doing an art gallery showing. Seriously, the poor innocent people walking PAST the art gallery were getting angry stares and being told "please step away."

I was reading the thread and thought it was serious !:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Yeh I found them a total disgrace and very abusive people , I dont know if it was Mikas actual security people , but the venue people were shocking

<liking the sarcasm>

What should we expect kindness from frustrated rent-a-cops:bleh:

An open letter:

Dear Mika security people , obviously you have had some bad press this week and I thought tommorow would be an ideal chance for you to make it better , I suggest walking up and down the queue with lollipops and hot drinks (we are not allowed cold drinks) , also I will have knitting needles , Ive tried to get them made out of rubber but they are not the same (would hate for them to be sharp).

Also if my hotel complains that I havent washed around the shower will they radio you and ban us , I would hate to do anything wrong :sneaky2: :sneaky2: