similarity

bee

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it's Freddie. They were just trying to show on that particular note Freddie's and Mika's voice sound a lot alike.

Personally, I've never really thought that they sound THAT similar, I guess on that note in the video they do. I don't know, Freddie's voice was much more powerful while Mika uses his falsetto more. Just my opinion...

No, it's Freddie. They were just trying to show on that particular note Freddie's and Mika's voice sound a lot alike.

Personally, I've never really thought that they sound THAT similar, I guess on that note in the video they do. I don't know, Freddie's voice was much more powerful while Mika uses his falsetto more. Just my opinion...

Agreed.:cheers:

Go Freddie! Damn that man could sing! I love you FREDDIE! R.I.P

oh man i recently disocvered(like early april) a part of bohenian raphosdy where freddie sings this one high note longer than the others hold the note.

oh man i recently disocvered(like early april) a part of bohenian raphosdy where freddie sings this one high note longer than the others hold the note.

That's Roger Taylor (the drummer). He is usually mistaken for a girl haha, but I love him anyway

That's Roger Taylor (the drummer). He is usually mistaken for a girl haha, but I love him anyway

yeah his voice is so great...like in A KIND OF MAGIC.... totaly sound like a woman :)...roger i mean!

Agreed. I really don't think there is much comparison in their voices.

is it really? i asked my dad if its freddie singing the note extra long and he said yes, ops my bad

is it really? i asked my dad if its freddie singing the note extra long and he said yes, ops my bad

I'm not quite what exact note you're talking about, but I used to think that Freddie sang even the highest parts until I was watching (or reading?) something where Roger Taylor was talking about how not only did people think he sounded like a girl (like during Bohemian Rhapsody) but some people also thought he LOOKED like a girl. :naughty:

oh god...

I LOVE FREDDIE

I LOVE MIKA

...but i just don't hear it!!!!!!

sure they both have a 4 octave range...but...Freddies voice is consistently lower than Mika's...

BUT DAMN CAN FREDDIE SING..I MEAN MY GOD HIS RANGE WILL ALWAYS AMAZE ME...

I'M SURE MIKA WILL REACH FREDDIE'S LEVEL

I'm not quite what exact note you're talking about, but I used to think that Freddie sang even the highest parts until I was watching (or reading?) something where Roger Taylor was talking about how not only did people think he sounded like a girl (like during Bohemian Rhapsody) but some people also thought he LOOKED like a girl. :naughty:

ohh, that could be it, vause im pretty sure the part im talking about was freddie cause it was super high

oh god...

I LOVE FREDDIE

I LOVE MIKA

...but i just don't hear it!!!!!!

sure they both have a 4 octave range...but...Freddies voice is consistently lower than Mika's...

BUT DAMN CAN FREDDIE SING..I MEAN MY GOD HIS RANGE WILL ALWAYS AMAZE ME...

I'M SURE MIKA WILL REACH FREDDIE'S LEVEL

Yeah I agree, I get the Queen comparison, but not to level that some people take it, lol. Like Freddie would just sing a regular (right word? lol) note and you could just hear the power behind it.

Yeah I agree, I get the Queen comparison, but not to level that some people take it, lol. Like Freddie would just sing a regular (right word? lol) note and you could just hear the power behind it.

oh i totally know what u mean:thumb_yello:

Mika sound is...well...its just so different...

he's always pushing those high notes and thats HIS STYLE!!!

Freddie mastered every note...his ranged moved throught out entire songs

GOD I LOVE FREDDIE:biggrin2: