similarity

bee

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you also, lovetoday! I'm making it a point in my bday card for Mika to say that he is so unique and unlike anyone else. :wub2: it annoys me that all anyone ever has to say is how he is sooo much like this person or that person. he is completely original in my book.

haha well it seems to me that ythe poeple who are on now, arent as mean because thres always less of us

I didn't say that they are the same ... but they have got something similar with their appearrance . But Mika is Mika and he is unique !

No, it's Freddie. They were just trying to show on that particular note Freddie's and Mika's voice sound a lot alike.

Personally, I've never really thought that they sound THAT similar, I guess on that note in the video they do. I don't know, Freddie's voice was much more powerful while Mika uses his falsetto more. Just my opinion...

are you a mind reader? :biggrin2:

No, it's Freddie. They were just trying to show on that particular note Freddie's and Mika's voice sound a lot alike.

Personally, I've never really thought that they sound THAT similar, I guess on that note in the video they do. I don't know, Freddie's voice was much more powerful while Mika uses his falsetto more. Just my opinion...

I agree too

ohh XDD

well....then i think...uhmm...well Mika reminds me of Freddie but doesnt sound like him!